The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

If you weren't driving a DSM, what would you drive???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenix_RsX

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 28, 2002
MarylandUS
If wanted to stick with imports, either a 93-95 RX-7, 94-98 TT Supra, or Honda S2000.

If I was to go domestic, late model WS6, late model Camaro SS, any model Corvette, or a '68 Camaro SS(probabaly my favorite).

I was actually looking at 96-99 camaro Z28's at the time i bought the Eclipse, but my mullet just wasnt coming in right. Then i realized winter sucks in New England and i wouldnt be able to drive it.

i would love a skyline but since i am in highschool prolly an integra, or some types of SUV.

well I had a 96 LT4 Corvette, 98 Trans am then a 2000 Camaro SS and got rid of the SS to keep the DSM.

These cars are the best EVAR!!!

a 2jz-gte powered is300, ae86 with rotary power, 7m powered mk2 supra, mk2 mr2 turbo, 1st gen rx7 with a 20b.

daily would be a 7m powered toyota p/u.

domestic, aaahhhh lets think about this. schwinn is domestic aint it?:D

I wanted a 2g DSM for my first car, but I couldn't find one in my area.

So, now I'm driving a '92 prelude si. Realistically in the future I'll probably be driving a 2.5rs, itr, 5g prelude, vdub.

Originally posted by Phoenix_RsX
If wanted to stick with imports, either a 93-95 RX-7, 94-98 TT Supra, or Honda S2000.
DSMs are domestic.
Otherwise, I go with the S2000 idea, or maybe the new RX-8, or a WRX. I'd hate to have to abandon AWD at this point.

Yea nice choices..

Id like the G35 coupe or mabye a rustang slobRA. 390supercharged hp I almost got one I drove one and hated the interior no room heh and lame driving position the DSM is totally superior in that respecT/

A 2001-2002 trans am/firebird da orange color :)

3000gt Vr-4

Probe Gt
99 Camaro SS

Pee wee hermans bike, the broomstick from wizard of oz,
christine (da evil car hehe)

or, a maxima (gs-r?)

When I'm not riding in my DSM I'm riding on your mother.....but seriously....Rotary.

if i would have waited a month before i bought my first DSM, i would have gotten a 93 RX7 in near perfect conditon with low miles from my moms friend who was looking TO GET RID OF IT!:cry: :mad: :( he sold it for dirt cheap...sniff sniff i learned to drive a stick on that car.

realistically.. in the same price range..

2nd gen MR2 Turbo T-Top

but if i could spend a lil more..

WRX/STi, EVO, FD3S RX7, MKIV Supra TT, some kind of LS1 equipped vehicle

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back