The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

If you HAD to choose any other car besides a DSM which would it be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Datsun 510

Attachments

• datsun510.jpg
    datsun510.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 63
1972-77 Corvette stingray.Big blocked and black with a four speed and a big set of fatty's on the back.

1962 Chevy C10 or a 1963 Ford F100 (any 60-65 truck but only the F100s or C10s)

Or a new Hyundai genesis.

Lastly a G37 would be dirtyyyyy.

And has to be the 2.0T genesis coupe.... (4b11 rear wheel with LSD) pure sexy

Last edited:
If you find one for 20,000 i'll give you another 20,000 just for swindling it out of the hands of a moron. ROFL

Haha, I didn't bother to read the 1st post til now. I don't think any of these cars can be had for 20k.

My #1 dream car is a 69 Camaro, but you can't get them for that any more.

I'd like to have my neighbors RX7 and do a motor swap.

Im suprised barely anyone has said the 94 Plymouth Laser AWD..only 5,000 were made

Dumpt hella flush sc300 on some big offset vip wheels and a lip kit

Attachments

• 93 94 95 96 97 Lexus SC300   SC401 Vertex Style Side Skirts.jpg
    93 94 95 96 97 Lexus SC300 SC401 Vertex Style Side Skirts.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 142
Personally i would like the brand new 2011 Ford Torus SHO. twin turbo 365HP 3.5L sporting AWD?? sign me up please.

i'll get my groceries in it, haul my friends, and smoke some ricers all in the same car. w00t.

A MK3 Toyota Supra with a 2JZ swap, powered by some Chevy automatic transmission. Turbo350/400 kind of deal. Do some suspension bracing, get a nice stiff rear suspension on it, some nice wide sticky tires, and of course a nice big single on the 2JZ. The car would come out of the hole like a rocket, have an amazing top-end, and still be in an early 90's car. MK3's are the 1G DSM of the Supra world. :)

I really like the look and sound of a well tuned WS6. There's just something about those things that just screams "I'm fcukin' bad."

Wouldn't mind having an RSX as a daily either.

Attachments

• 11947-2002-Pontiac-Trans-Am.jpg
    11947-2002-Pontiac-Trans-Am.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 51
I would get a 98-02 Camaro SS, and install a procharger on it, and Brodix heads, with some long tube headers and a Borla exhaust. The Ls1 is the only other engine that I could be happy with other than the 4g63

If I don't find a dsm shell to build up, I may do this-

240sx, lq9 block, 10:1 forged internals, ported heads, custom cam, t56 transmission, twin top mount hx35's, and all the supporting junk. May end up being a long term project, and won't happen unless I don't find a clean shell. But it does sound like lots of tracionless fun.. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back