The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

If you HAD to choose any other car besides a DSM which would it be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3000gt Vr4. Really cant go wrong with these cars. Will spank supras,rx7s,300zxs stock. very comfertible, all wheel drive, all wheel steering, lots of power.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WsRU-se68RU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would happily take a Dodge Viper. Any generation. The great thing about this car is, it's totally attainable as it's on its roof.

My mom actually has a 93 RX7 tt that I will own one day... looking forward to it, might not even have to pay for it. Black with tan, a few mods, well maintained.

So will that be the end of your DSM days?

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo
Any 4 door, or wagon Audi turbo..
3000 gt with the active spoiler..
The jetta deisels are pretty nice but I'm not sure if they come in awd, but the passat's do..So passat awd tdi..

I think the price limit should have been the same as a DSM....

Considering DSM's don't cost very much these days and they are one of the best "bang for the buck" performance cars you can buy, that would severely limit one's options.

3000gt Vr4. Really cant go wrong with these cars. Will spank supras,rx7s,300zxs stock. very comfertible, all wheel drive, all wheel steering, lots of power.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WsRU-se68RU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
But very heavy too. I like the RX7 due to its lighter weight.

I think theres only one car that could ever replace my dear old Dsm. That would be a Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti Veyron

8.0 L w 16, 64v dohc quad turbo
1001 hp
0-62.1 mph 2.5 secs
0-149 mph 9.8 secs
0-186 15 secs
0-248.5 50 secs
I wish i could just touch one.

Last edited:
Considering DSM's don't cost very much these days and they are one of the best "bang for the buck" performance cars you can buy, that would severely limit one's options.

Exactly.
And some dsm out there go for 10k+. Rare, but they're out there.

For under 20,000K a Jeep SRT-8 will do nicely :D

Attachments

• srt8.jpg
    srt8.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 53

Actually The 300zxTT was quicker in the quarter Mile Stock then a VR4

YouTube - MW 1996 Turbo Comparison Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda Road Test

For under 20,000K a Jeep SRT-8 will do nicely :D

Shep has one of those as a daily and it almost as fast as his Evo

This sounds a lot like a whats your favorite/dream car.....

Ill take a Prosche gt3 rs 4.0

I would go with the Nissan Skyline R34 hands down!

C5 z06

Dont know why people keep saying high priced dream cars. At the top of the 20K mark would be a low mileage 02-03 e39 M5 in black, and at the bottom of the price range would be a old Merkur XR4Ti converted to a RS500 Cossie also in black.

Attachments

• m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 128
  • RS500.jpg
    RS500.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 43
For under the $20K mark, I would have to go with an EVO IX.

That deep dished 2nd gen T/A will be more than 20K. It has an LS engine, updated suspension... I think it was a Year One built car and they made a few of them. I remember reading an article on it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back