The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

If you HAD to choose any other car besides a DSM which would it be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sti... Prob next car will be a 08+ sti
Evo
G8 GT
4th gen T/A
C5 Z06
97+ grand prix... Already have a supercharged, cammed, ic, headers, ect one though.:hellyeah:
240sx
eg hatch
99-04 mustang gt

If they do that Jeremy Clarkson will probably say they are both Garbage like always...Lol

Lol I know right! First he'll say how blindingly fast it is and then he'll start picking on it saying how this and this on it suck, my favorite is when he compared that EVO called the FQ something? To a lambo and the EVO kicked it ass =D

This :hellyeah:

Attachments

• bandit.jpg
    bandit.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 39
Haha yeah true, but at least they stayed somewhat true to the car and made them honeycomb style wheels, but still looks badass though. I'm not much for big blinging rims.

I do like the deep dish's though

I do too. But when I end up building on of these trans am's i'm gonna keep it mostly original. Plus those rims probably cost an arm and a leg.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Bowler Nemisis.

5.0 Liter supercharged V8.
503 Horsepower
442 Foot-lbs.
estimated 0-60..... Less then 5 seconds.

I'll take two.

Me and my dad have always wanted to build one of those together.
Our neighbor has one and he might sell it to us..

My dad had a 78 trans am when he was younger, we both have always liked them and wanted to build one for us before he died, but now I plan on doing it soon. :thumb:

My dad had a 78 trans am when he was younger, we both have always liked them and wanted to build one for us before he died, but now I plan on doing it soon. :thumb:

My dad also had one but he wrecked it.. :( like all of his cars :banghead:...

I forgot to add my dream truck..

Toyota Hilux.

Attachments

• toyota_hilux_south_pole_02.jpg
    toyota_hilux_south_pole_02.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 38
If i had to replace my talon it would be with one of these

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Mitsubishi FTO i love the body on these things

My mom actually has a 93 RX7 tt that I will own one day... looking forward to it, might not even have to pay for it. Black with tan, a few mods, well maintained.

You're kidding. Your mom has one? That has to be the most entertaining things to share during one of those " My parents drive this - "discussions.

no dout b5 s4 with ko4s <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/klh3XfZQPQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jw you thing a dsm could go up against that

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back