The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

If you HAD to choose any other car besides a DSM which would it be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol yeah there is a stock WS6 in my neck of the woods, thought he was hot shit, till he got spanked by a 1g DSM. (Hehe, guilty) Thats why I went back and added TT and 250hp shot

And Im sorry but with my car I have never been able to sit there and just roast the tires. I think thats every little boys dream.

Here in Europe you can find R33 GTRs and R34 GTS-Ts for around 12k.:hellyeah:

Gumpert Apollo ftw...

I 2nd the Gumpert.

I still like the F1 Mclaren. That bare bones normally aspirated raw power feel.

Black on Black WS6 TT with a 250 shot...:cool:

Thats 6 diff speeds of orgasm

You better be getting a tranny built for that. Gm underrated the ls1's in the camaro's. The tranny is at it's limit at stock. TT would be absolutely nuts. 10 second car im assuming?

Remember the price cap 20k.

For me.
-Any of the STi's
-2005-06 RSX type-s.
-1974-79 Trans am.
-AE86 Trueno.
-Miata mx-5 (I really want on of these for a daily driver)
-s2000
-1973 mustang mach 1
Or a Grand national.

and the list keeps going.

I just got a Mazdaspeed 3. I like it so far. It's missing awd, but if you can get past that it makes a great drivers car. And a comfy, well optioned dd.

nice
I got a question
Who Plays games?
If any of yall do
Do yall play Nitto 1320 Legends?
Its an awesome game that makes it seem real
Add me if yall do AWDdsm28psi

$20k and under: E30/E36/E46 M3, C5 Z06, FD twin turbo RX7, 67/68 Mustang Fastback (to build gradually), Deuce Coupe kit car project, etc, etc, etc.

For cars over $20k - C6 Z06, E9x M3, Porsche 997 GT3 RS, new Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca, McLaren MP4-12C, Hennessey Venom GT, etc, etc, etc.

96 impala ss. black

I see a lot of people putting down MKIV Supras... the only reason I didn't put that on my list is if it costs less than 20K, it's either non turbo or beat on. But, if I could snag a nice one for 20K or less, it'd be on the top of my list.

On a side note, I see we have another Trans Am guy here... nice pic dsmrollerz90.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back