The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

If you ever get to build your motor (dont) see pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIfreek

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 14, 2003
cary, Illinois
My baby is under all this junk if you can believe it :cry:

Attachments

• PA310095.JPG
    PA310095.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 490
  • PA310097.JPG
    PA310097.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 488
just wanted to show the newbe's what they are getting into is all. I agree it does belong in the general secton. I am just on the engine performance section alot. OMG

I dont understand either... it is taking you longer to build a motor than it did to design the car?? :rolleyes:

Moved to hangout. Will keep an eye on this if it gets worse I will close it.

That's why you pull it, build it, put it back together in a few days. :thumb:

I can't believe I just wasted time reading this stupid post. If your car is a piece of garbage, keep it to yourself and don't "tell the newbies what they're getting into." My car treats me just fine and I don't have any friends with dsm's underneath boxes in a garage.

If u think ur in over your head, give it to me, i will walk to your hizzouse and get it :cool: :p

building your own motor is awesome.

it means getting to take this:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

tearing it down to this:

and then ending up with this:

I could use an AWD car, you're only like 6.5 hours from me, what's wrong with it? how much for it? stick or auto? PM me or IM me or E-Mail me or reply here or whatever, i'll take it off your hands.

wow and the point of this??

I am lost..If i ever to get to build my motor I should be scared because I will end up puttin junk on it? Blah i guess

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back