The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

If you could paint your car any color....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thats so expensive. The closest place by me that does this is dallas, Basically you are doing a chrome paintjob. (The three spray chemical reaction) and then covering it in candy. My mom has a redfire mustang, I was looking into something like this but seems very costly to do a whole car.

Chrome creations which did that mustang is about 20 minutes from me in Valencia, California. Yes it is expensive, but to pick a color from the Hotwheels color palate. Amazing!

At this point, I'd love to paint my Talon with Minden Silver Pearl.
Heck yea! I really love my minden silver.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have also been a big fan of the cayanne red pearl and northstar white. That isf looks awesome in that grey though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE white too..
My dad has an isf in SGM color so thats why its my #1 choice so far. It looks so pretty in person ;P

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back