The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

if you could import one car...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by Misundaztood
What was that one Porsche from the eighties that was a world-renowned rally car that was illegal here in the states because Porsche refused to let them be crash-tested? That's what I'd import. :cool:

porsche 959, look somewhere earlier in this post, Im sure i posted links to it.

OPELS SUCK...seriously...and for the same price you could get a lotus...the vaxhaul roadster like u showed is just like the new pontiac solstice...for 30 grand id rather have an evo or a pimped out dsm..

yeah..but the speedster has a 200hp turbo..a engine (x20XET,Z20XET)very common to opel tuners..280 hp is no problem..and with 750-850 kilograms(like 1500 ish lbs)u are getting very very fast..try that with the Lotus...they cost more and have much much less power...

I have a video I downloaded from bittorent, its called clarksons top 2003, its that british guy from top gear, he rated the turbo opel speedster way better than the elise, supposedly it handles better than one too, 0-60 in 4 seconds, shit for 25k$ thats the fastest car you can get for the price.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back