The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

if you could import one car...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, i think i would definately say, an s15 silvia spec-v. because those are much more rare than skylines in america. and they are quite possibly the best drift car ever!
"Chicks dig guys who can do it ~sideways~"

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

oh wait, even better yet. i want a Signal-Auto s15 silvia. mmmmmmmmmmm.....................silvia:cool:

:cool:

or a toyota chaser would be uber-badass! because no one has any idea what they are. they look like some old lexus big ass heavy 4door. but they are actually lighter than a supra, and drift better too!:thumb:

nice rides...fto is nice i guess....but why not something really rare....say, a honda rsx? the import model with right hand drive...

Originally posted by my_precious
nice rides...fto is nice i guess....but why not something really rare....say, a honda rsx? the import model with right hand drive...
Actually it would be a HOnda Integra:thumb: , over in japan they still use the integra badge.

I really like that Chaser. My freind showed me them a few months ago in a magazine he had. I wouldnt mind having one of those! Drifting would be a great thing to learn how to do to impress the ladies.:thumb:

-mike:talon:

yea from my understanding the eclispe design and body was chryslers idea but the power was all mitsubishi's thing. thats why there isnt a right hand drive eclipse ive yet to find one at least ones that arent conversions.at least. thats why i want to make a mid- engine eclipse( motor in the back) and change the name to MR2 killer! or the mitsubishi drifter. but yea why else would would they be called DSMs if chrysler didnt come up with the body design then what would they have done LOL because if mitsubishi designed the body and the motor it would just be a mitsubishi. LOL mitsubishi didnt design any body for the eclipse till the horrible disfigured 3rd gen and we know why chrysler was in charge of it LOL.

i love the skylines, but they are way too much. for me, id take a MkIV or something along those lines....single turbo on the 2jz pumping out 1000 horses....that would be a great car.

with that much cash goto school getta a degree, invest in large corp. mutual funds and then buy your car, for now getta beata gsx (cuz dsm's r fun esp. the awd) and then when your outta college buy yourself a 911...thats where its at man ...those autobahn cars never run outta top-end....they just keep goin,

..i kno i had one of the lowest model benz (1992 190e) and from 90+ it jus kept goin till bout 130, and that was the lowwer model ....nevermind a 911 they prolly hit 155-165 easy....

well thats my opinion so hope you get what you want, but if i were you i wouldnt go r32,33,34 or any skyline...they r gettin played out...buy a 96-98 vette and twin turbo it...thats all under 100k ...and will take the r34 any day of the week

lingenfelter is nice..but id rather have a 1000hp hennasy viper :thumb: you know how we do

screw the 911....RUF, its like spoon is with honda...ruf cars are like a high performance model of the regular porsche. get a ruff 996 tt. thats like a 911 996 but faster.

you could also always go with the porsche 911 gemballa tt... those look so sweet

and btw, i thought there was gonna be a sweet car to fill up all that space...but nothing was there...SPAMMER :p

Originally posted by 1stgengstauto
[B...and will take the r34 any day of the week [/B]
*rant on*
uuuuhhhhhhhhh...........it would take it in what!? A similar modded skyline would wipe its ass with that vette:laugh: , because it would make just as much power,(on stock internals!!!)OMG , it would have a much better engineered suspension, and AWD! I mean DAMN, the dont call them Godzilla for nuthin! Now, that same vette vs. a bone stock skyline.....DUH! The vette would win. sorry, i am not trying to start a fight or any kind of arguement. I jsut want to make it clear that the performance potential of a Skyline is out of this world, and unkown by Americans.:thumb:
*rant off*
No wonder they are every tuners dream car, not because the ladies dig them, or because they are the cool thing, or anything like that. they are the most sought after japanese car for a reason. :thumb:
i am sure some peopel really dont know what they are, and just want one because everyone else does, but the people who know what they are and know what they are capable of, know what i am talking about!
sorry, i didnt mean to be an ass about it.

Originally posted by TERBOLASER
IF i could have one car imported it would be the 1990 eclipse CT turbo( concept car 1g spyder turbo) i would want it just for kicks.

But if i was going to get a imported car i would get a mitsubishi it would be one of theses three

1999 FTO

1995 mirage cyborg

or a Panda ae86 trueno drifter.

But my dream car is a right hand drive MID engine eclipse. Rear wheel drive. eclipse with mid engine would be nasty. driftable launches nice and you dont have to worry about all those axes only two. and I would just get a conversion kit to convert it to right hand drive because some one said they dont make right hand drive eclipse. I think the reason is the eclipse wanst designed by mitsubishiit was designed by chrysler right. there for it remained an Amercan bred car?

Converting an eclipse to rhd would be complete bullshit waste of time :thumbdown , these cars are meant to be lhd just liek skylines were meant to be rhd. Plus I prefer shiting with my right hand, all car should be left hand drive!!!!

in one of my scc magazines with the USCC in it...they made a comment about a skyline...1st gen. they said, once u get over the left hand drive uniquness, its jsut a regular car....bull, skylines are insane and can get 1000 hp much easier than most cars. and they are very rare too.

Let me sum up all this Skyline discussion real quick right now.

Theyre fast. Theyre pretty. Chicks dig'em. Tuners dig'em. Massive HP potential. Massive looks potential. Great car. Unique car. Right-hand drive. Everyone wants one. R34 $100k USD.
:thumb:

I've been looking around and I can't seem to find def. information. What IS the GTS-T? How is it different from the GT-R ?

GTS-T is just a RWD single-turbo skyline. There is nothing special about it as it is the basic model of a skyline. Like a Eclipse RS is here.

a skyline is a skyline...they are rare like no other and seeing as how they were holding the USCC in the US....it also had like 600hp

would i pass up on a skyline "hell no" But as much as 300K sounds, its not that much in todays world. Id take a piece of that money, finish my 98 GSX, do "EVERYTHING" i want to do to it and be happy (and learn everythingi could about my car).

Then id get another 2G more then likly another GSX, and use it as a dialy driver along with my truck.

Wait till you break a cool mil to think about dumping 100K into a car.

Invest that, get a high return account with a back, or talk to an investor. Have some fun with the $$$ but it will go fast, and just hope you have something to show for it.

Yeah the new GT40 would be uber-sweet! However I heard theyre gonna run lik 150k. Thats way too much money. I would just by a replica and then throw the real engine in the replica. Viola! GT40!

Converting an eclipse to rhd would be complete bullshit waste of time , these cars are meant to be lhd just liek skylines were meant to be rhd. Plus I prefer shiting with my right hand, all car should be left hand drive!!!!
original post by ITSME4G63

Although it would be a pain in the a** to convert an eclipse to right hand drive it was my dream car to look good and to be show quality. I dont know if you noticed conversions gain points in shows.So to have a rhd eclipse would be rare. Not to mention fun to drive. I dont know if it should have tipped you off ( you know the mid engine 1g dsm) but the whole poitn of the car is to be different from the norm. Just cause you cant shift with your left hand doesnt mean you should call it a waste of time and call it bull sh**. Just develop better motor skills with your left hand. :D

What was that one Porsche from the eighties that was a world-renowned rally car that was illegal here in the states because Porsche refused to let them be crash-tested? That's what I'd import. :cool:

one of these :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back