The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

if you could import one car...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i'd say the skyline r34 vspec or to me the best would be a mint condition Ae86 panda tureno just because they are like the greatest imo drift cars there are. I would also like a porshe 911 or that blue car on the last page.

hell yeah the clio looks good, but imo not worth importing.

save alittle more :laugh: and get a koeignsegg(sp?)

Porsche 959
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Stupid tipod image hosting.:rolleyes: Just google it.

Originally posted by TheTSiGuy
Honestly, i think its sort of pointless.

But then, after all the costs, its about 100,000 bucks. Why bother? That kind of money gets you a porsche 911, you know?

ex-####ing-actly, i don't think you would be ever able to get a 959 for 300k though, they are so rare only about 220 made, including prototypes and everytthing, its one hell of an advanced car for its age though , 480hp twin turbo opposed 6 made in 1985, show me another car that could compete back then. Jus buy a nice house :thumb:

Originally posted by drivercrazy23
i'd say the skyline r34 vspec or to me the best would be a mint condition Ae86 panda tureno just because they are like the greatest imo drift cars there are. I would also like a porshe 911 or that blue car on the last page.

that blue car is the clio v6, althought the horsepower numbers aint all that great, its still a car some of us drool over, its a mid engined hatch and has wicked handling!

Get a black 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, with Black leather. To me, those are beautiful. Then, invest the rest.

Isn't there a cheaper way to import, say, an s15?
I heard that as long as teh car has an american import cousin, the import car can pass CA and NY emissions, you have production certificate, title, and american glass in it, you can import the car legally :confused:

how are you gettting the money.. and invest it... my dad started with 2 grand ... he made over 500,000 b/c he invested.... then he lost some of it. LOL with 300,000 you could have 10 million in 2 years... invest... buy a company...

i would probably buy a corvette or used porsche. just cuz the money is free doesn't mean you should waste it.

Why bother importing? We have some pretty sick cars here. Supra, Viper, Vette, GT2, and not to meantion a nice black 2g would be hot. When and IF you ever get this money, buy a car for a reasonable price and put some money into getting it where you want and invest the rest. Just my $.02

RomEo:talon:

Originally posted by fwdturbobov1996
how are you gettting the money.. and invest it... my dad started with 2 grand ... he made over 500,000 b/c he invested.... then he lost some of it. LOL with 300,000 you could have 10 million in 2 years... invest... buy a company...

yup........

but u all making it sound easy, the 300k could drop to 100k at the drop of a hat

Screw Japan.

Screw Germany.

Screw USA.

There is nothing better on earth than a TVR Cerbera.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

yeah ever since i had that bad ass white and blue one on GT2...

02 supra from japan( i know they stopped in 98 in the us)... dunno if they made the rz that year but if they did... well thats the one i'd get..

err maybe it was '00 i can't remember the last year in japan but i think it was around there

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back