The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

If you could have any muscle car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1969 Dodge Charger R/T with the Viper V10 swap. :D

Yes, it has been done.

Wow, you mean no one has said a 67 GTO...

I started to say a Grand National as well, but there so damned ugly. :laugh: But I dont guess it matters when all anyone see's is the rear end of the car.

I wouldn't mind having a 68 Camero with a 454 either...forced inducted ofcourse.

Why? when you could just stick a 572 in it and be done with the engine. I mean hell that is 750HP right there.. And if THATS not enough for your crazy need for speed then just put a 6-7psi supercharger on it! And an EFI setup.. should have PLENTY of power then.

1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350. With a custom Grabber Blue with a little metallic mixed with it for a paint job. Nice black racing stripes. With some Flowmaster 40 series mufflers. Nice chrome Torque Thrust D rims. Nice wide tires in back. With some engine mods. No blower. Nice custom leather interior colored to match the paint job. Oh yeah. That would be awsome. It wouldn't be stock. But who cares.

~Andrew~:laser:

Originally posted by RipperXX
I ask this becoues we all have DSM's and love cars like MR2's etc. But I dont hear much about the domestics.
DSMs are domestics.

But jesus, doesn't anyone care about going around corners?

Maybe a 289 Cobra.

'Eh. I dunno. They can look cool at times. But there are just so many replicas out there. And I can't tell the difference. And if I had to have a muscle car to go around to corners with I'd take a 53 Corvette. Is it the 1953 Vette's with the single light on each side? Anyways. I gotta stick with my dream Shelby GT350.

~Andrew~:laser:

Dude, I know DSM's are TECHNICLY domestics.. But HONUSTLY do you realy consider your DSM a domestic??? I know I dont seeing as every damn thing under the hood has a mitsu symble stamped on it.

t type, gnx, or grand national

but out of all id like that 30th anniversary trans am with the t type engine

My uncle's '72 (I believe) Vette, with a built 454 (minus blower,) mint interior and exterior is pretty tempting. :D

My Dad raised me on muscle cars and I will always be a muscle car fan first. I'm a Chevy fan... I have a '70 Chevelle that will probably never be finished and would also love to build an early Nova.

Originally posted by lowavenger96
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

70 GTO she has a 455 .0600 over .675 lift cam ran the 1/4 in 11.5 and it is an auto. She is in winter hibernation now but come spring it will be back out.:thumb: :talon:

Can I come stay with you? GTO's are the sh|t, especially the Judge.

Besides the GTO I would want a 68 Shelby Mustang and a 69 Nova (those things are sweet). Although the Camaros SS are nice too, we gotta give props to Yanko. :talon:

1970 Plymouth GTX, 440+6 pak, 4:10 Dana track Pak Option with a 4-Spd and Air Grabber hood... limelight green of course...

then again a DSM with free mods and a upgraded turbo cold beat that car fairly easily.... musclecars=muscle-in-head...:cool:

LOL at all the people posting Mustangs and Fbodies(since they are pony cars, not muscle cars)

as far as my choice. 1970 Chevelle SS 454 Ls6, black w/ white strips :thumb:

Originally posted by AWDLATIN
I wouldn't mind having a 68 CamAro with a 454 either...forced inducted ofcourse.

and Venum, its Yenko, not Yanko

Originally posted by iwin
1969 Dodge Charger R/T with the Viper V10 swap. :D

Yes, it has been done.

Pics? I think we'd all like to see that. I'm not raising the BS flag but I remember seeing it on Speed Channel and I'd like to take a look in greater detail. If I remember correctly, :laser: built it as a promo car, right?

Originally posted by RipperXX
Wow, you mean no one has said a 67 GTO...

I started to say a Grand National as well, but there so damned ugly. :laugh: But I dont guess it matters when all anyone see's is the rear end of the car.

:thumb: thats my choice id have it too if i hadent been 20 min late last time i found one. Make mine a tri power too

a 1977 smokey and the bandit edition trans-am with the 455 cubic inch HIGH OUTPUT block, painted gunmetal, with a silver tinted clear coat, and a neon blue colored phoenix on the hood with tourque thrust II rims.....totaly bad ass :thumb:

that, or a 1969 Barracuda with a 440 6-pack intake plum crazy purple :thumb:

Originally posted by 1G/TS-ituner
a 1977 smokey and the bandit edition trans-am with the 455 cubic inch HIGH OUTPUT block, painted gunmetal, with a silver tinted clear coat, and a neon blue colored phoenix on the hood with tourque thrust II rims.....totaly bad ass

i had a 79 T/A black and gold with black interor. i had amirican racing wheels but went back to the stocke snowflake wheels. i built a 455 for it but never got to try it out because i sold the car and the motor seprate. that was the best driving car ive ever owned :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back