The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

If you could have any muscle car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odd man out.
Not sure on the year but I have always wanted one of those ugly Supebirds. Big Daytona wing on them and that pointy nose. I have always liked those. My biological father had a Hemi Cuda, Charger and some other muscles from that time. Then he found God and Muscle cars went out the door with the drinking, smoking and other sinfull things. He bought a Honda after the muscle cars were gone. We are no longer speaking as of the 2nd grade. Messy divorce and religion was more important to him then his son. But hey I turned out fine as I have had the opportunity to own a 84 Skyline GT, 92 Silvia and now presently my 95 GSX.

87-93 Mustang LX/GT 5.0...Mods,mods,and more mods:D
Ford>Chevy>Dodge

68 plymouth roadrunner, 383 4 speed, jet black, but plain jain in overall apperance. and a fuel injection set up from Indy

Originally posted by 95er97gsxtreme
Odd man out.
Not sure on the year but I have always wanted one of those ugly Supebirds. Big Daytona wing on them and that pointy nose. I have always liked those.

You're talking about the Roadrunner. They are fast cars, but that wing is just so big.......not a bad choice, I'd take one too. :talon:

Originally posted by RipperXX
Dude, I know DSM's are TECHNICLY domestics.. But HONUSTLY do you realy consider your DSM a domestic??? I know I dont seeing as every damn thing under the hood has a mitsu symble stamped on it.
Heh, it's _all_ technicality, and the more so these days. The new GTO coming from an Austrailian maker?

Yeah, I know for sure my DSM's a domestic every time I try to reach the radio behind the shifter, or find a switch hidden by the steering wheel, or look at how the airbag cover is curling. The old-time, shoddy American crap that drove me to Japan in the first place. Thank god the engine doesn't have the same brainlessness to it.

I own my dream muscle car, a tube chassis 55 bel air...pro street car, all it needs now is a motor LOL. it used to have a blown hemi in it, i bought the car off a guy who blew the motor up in it got pissed off and sold it to me for 7k. ill get some pictures up of it soon if anyone would like to see those. -Morgan

Originally posted by DSMWillyb
1971 HemiCuda Convetible... ONLY 9 EVER MADE!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The Speed Channel said those are valued over 1 million dollars. I love those cars with the engine coming out of the hood

Originally posted by Venum
You're talking about the Roadrunner. They are fast cars, but that wing is just so big.......not a bad choice, I'd take one too. :talon:

Its weird that the main reason the wing is that big is so that they could still open the trunk!

MY dream muscle car:

1968 Dodge Charger R/T . 528 hemi. Dropped on some 18" chrome rims. Black. Badass!!

Oh and TSiGoesPsSsSst--Ford is better than nothing. Talking old muscle cars, mopar is the king!:D

71 Buick GNX 455 stage 2 (rare) 360hp 500+ft/lbs id like it covered in yellow and a black hood. For modern day Muscle id take a 87 GNX with all the T/A performance (not the car the company) goodies like aluminum block, heads, exc and i wonder if a T88 would work?? T types, GN's, GNX's are silent but deadly SBD:thumb:

i checked the recycler and some1 is selling a 69 dodge charger HEMI & fully restored for $75,000.

o and i would love a 67 camaro, or the all mighty 67 gt500E:thumb:

early 70's chevelle ss black with white stripes with a 454... or a black 67 charger, those look sweet

377ci (400 with 350 crank for that high rev short stroke) sbc with some type of tt setup crammed in a 1974 datsun 240 z and mated to a 2 speed powerglide.

No one said the entire car had to be domestic :p :shhh:

2002 Ford Mustang GT with:

Mach 1 wheels
Kenne Bell Supercharger kit
HD clutch
SHM LSD and 3.55 gears
SHM tranny
M/T Slicks and drag wheels

:talon: :laser: :dsm:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Really though, a 1st gen Camaro, Chevelle 454SS or tri-power corvette.
Saying a Camaro/mustang is a pony car is technically right, I still see them as muscle cars in todays day and age.

I have to go new school 8.3L V-10 500hp Viper SRT
or Mercedes SLR McLaren
orrr Skyline GT-R :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back