The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

If you could have any muscle car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RipperXX

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2003
Royston, Georgia
I ask this becoues we all have DSM's and love cars like MR2's etc. But I dont hear much about the domestics. So my question to you guys is simple. If you could have any muscle car, what would it be.

I personaly would have a 1968 SS Camaro, black w/chrome and original interior.

*edit* ^^ w/572 BB 400 auto trans and side pipes :D

So, what would you pic?

1970 Dodge Challenger with a 426 Hemi.

Trying to get mine running, but its quite old and needs lots of new parts. Plus I just got my Talon running so I haven't had much time.

BlackViper

a late hemi cuda convt. those are so rare, like the yellow one in that show nash bridge's. what are their like a dozen left in the world?

General Lee Nuff Said. i think id get shot if i drove it in Detroit where all the race action is :rolleyes:

67 camaro rs/ss in black with two orange stripes down the middle or vice versa (saw both on trailers to a car show)

So sexeh!

1990 Vette. Dont know why I like the body of those years, I just do.

Originally posted by RipperXX
The one in the TV show is a kit car...

BlackViper isn't the challenger the rival to the Charger?

Yes, but Challengers are lighter, I believe. Charger is good, but since they had that in F&F I guess more people go wow! thats the car in the movie and what not.

My dad had a nice blue covertible Cuda, but he sold it to someone that restores cars, so maybe I'll see it sometime. Cuda would be my other choice. That one Nash Bridges had was pretty nice looking, even though they had some guy put an axe into the hood, on the show. About the only reason I liked that show was his car, LOL.

BlackViper

1960 El Camino. I don't really know what motor they came with but for some reason I like 'em.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

70 GTO she has a 455 .0600 over .675 lift cam ran the 1/4 in 11.5 and it is an auto. She is in winter hibernation now but come spring it will be back out.:thumb: :talon:

2000 Holden HSV Clubsport r8(V8)...jep its new..but i consider it to be a muscle car...

jep,the new Pontiac GTO is based off that car(as well as the Omega and Catera LOL )

62' bubble top Biscayne, 409, dual quads, 4 speed, and 4:10's in any color.

Does a 4 second top fuel dragster count? If so I want that

04 C5/ZO6 the only domestic powererd V8 worth owning.

TTA and GNX can run 11s with a few bucks in mods. Take your pick.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back