The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

If you are bored: My first time pulled over!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All in all, I am glad I got my first ticket for such a little thing seeing as how I always thought the first time I got pulled over would result in my arrest, doing 50 mph over the limit, and various other BS tickets like loud exhaust and no front plate.
Little thing? Here in Washington State, 19 over would be over $200 and a no insurance ticket here is $550!

None the less, good luck man. I would try and take it to court. Most of the time the Officer will not come to the first hearing. The second hearing is pretty much 50/50. If they don't show up the ticket is throw out(in most states). Good luck, I'd try to fight it. Especically on the no proof of insurance, if you have insurance.

On a side not most officers are pretty cool. Say something true or close to the truth and they "should" let you off. TWO things they HATE are sarcasm and lies. 19 over will be a hard fight but if it was in a chage over zone you may have luck on your side.

my first time was priceless. I had just turned 18 and was long overdue to be pulled over. I was following my friend because I didnt know where I was going and he was trying to shw off cause he had this girl in the car so he was weaving in and out of traffic at about 85 in a 50. So Im in a GMC Suburban and he's in an older accord. so im trying to follow him and all of a sudden we see lights in the rear view mirror. My friend in front of me slams on his brakes and takes a hard right onto a street. My SUV would flip if i tried to do the same so i just continued to drive straight and slowed down to the speed limit and pulled over into a parking lot. I get my license, registration, and proof of insurance out ready to hand to him and he comes up with his gun drawn and yells "get the f.uck out of the car". I am shocked and put my stuff down and step out slowly. he tells me to put my hands on the car and spread my legs. He proceeds to frick me as I look in at my friends and give them a WTF look. I guess he saw my face in the reflection of the windshield and says"do you think this is funny son?" I said no i wasnt laughing. he then cuffs me and puts me into the back. 5 other cars show up and they all tear the car apart and search everything and tell my friends to find a ride home. they proceed to tow my car to the impound lot and I go to jail for a few hours. Fun night. My parents werent too thrilled. They charged me for reckless driving, which is as bad as drunk driving for insurance. My lawyer got it down to a speeding ticket if I went to drunk driving/recklessdriving classes and took a class at the county morgue where they show you dead people. My friend that caused me to speed got off with nothing. he didnt even come back to pick up my friends. Hes not my friend anymore. I have another more interesting story so if anyone cares let me know and ill type it out.

The last time I got pulled over was about a month ago. There was a Honda right next to me revving his fart can like he wanted to race. It was about 11ish at night. No one around but this Expedition behind me. So what to I do I very nice 4 grand launch bring it up to 95 in a 35. Bring it back down to the speed limit I see the light on behind me. Well turns out the Expedition was a under cover cop. So I pull over. Take my pistol out of the glove box, get all my info. This is how the convo went:
-Cop- Thank god you slowed down or else I wouldn't of been able to catch you. Do you know what I clocked you at?
-Me- No sir.
-Cop-60/35. Can I have your info. In the state of Az anything 20 over is a crime and you can be placed under arrest. So concider your self under arrest.
-Me-Yes sir, Lic., reg., military ID.
-Cop- Can I have that pistol(AZ state law if you carry a weapon it has to be loaded.) He cleans the gun puts in on the roof. then says" So your a Marine I use to be one to." He goes back to the car for about 20mins. then calls me back. Hands me my info and pistol back and say" I really like your pistol(XD40 SS slide) Where did you get it? I'm not going to give you a Ticket. I know there isn't anything to do in this town but street racing isn't something you should be doing. Ooh Rah have a nice night."
-Me- You to sir.

Man I thought for sure I was going to jail. So being nice/polite to the police really helps. Being in the Military helps to!:rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back