The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

If Monster Garage got a dsm, what would you like to see 'em do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyRidzPhucked

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 1, 2003
QuebecCanada
Thought about it while driving...if monster garage brought in a dsm to their shop, either 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen, what do you think would look best and be the coolest? i think a 1st gen snowmobile would be neat...go all hick and make a 2nd gen a monster truck... idea's?

As far as I know, there is not a 3G DSM...

Originally posted by MyRidzPhucked
Thought about it while driving...if monster garage brought in a dsm to their shop, either 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen, what do you think would look best and be the coolest? i think a 1st gen snowmobile would be neat...go all hick and make a 2nd gen a monster truck... idea's?

They've already made a snowmobile outta something and a monster truck outta a vette.

Fall to their knees in supplication while genuflecting and chanting, "We are not worthy! We are not worthy!"

I might let that load of scum detail it, but I'm sure they'd run their dicks through a job so complicated as that. Bunch of slap-dash, jerry-rigging, hacking wannabe fakers.

That's okay- the only reason they show "building" shows on TV is so any guy under thirty will watch it while thinking "Cool!", while any guy over forty is saying "THAT'S not the way you do THAT, you IDIOT!!"

:laugh:

i'd like to see em make it run 8's

but they'd prolly turn it into a hedgeclipper or something

Originally posted by elhyena
i'd like to see em make it run 8's

but they'd prolly turn it into a hedgeclipper or something

LOL :laugh:

just the thought, one of those hedgehog dealies... LOL

yea i think defiant has the idea, mostly cause they're always new guys... if they had the same guys all the time with all the knowledge and did ALL the projects, then i'd be more impressed...

am i the only one to think the bastards would have a tool set already? i mean comon...

how about an all purpose vehicle.. all you have to do is put the right tires on it and run it in the snow, sand, ice, dragstrip... well you get the idea... so long as it had more than 500HP id be happy....id hate to see them run out of time and watch jesse blow it up like he did with the caddy...

how 'bout making it reliable?....... now THAT'd be a monster. or maybe half dsm, half tow truck to tow itself.....??? how would that work...

One of those car-eating robots like they used to have as a sideshow at the dragstrip back in the day. DSMs already figuratively eat hondas and V8s, why not do it literally?

what about a snow plow? with the salt thing in the back too... since it's getting a little colder, they can take it to a snow covered state and try it against one of the states salt trucks..... that wud be pretty sweet....

Originally posted by MeSloooow
and the rx-7 met the .50 cal machine gun.... the last show wasn't bad, the ultimate tailgate vehicle... freakin 26' jesse james rims.... w00t... haha

That was not a .50 , it was a 6-barreled 7.62mm minigun, which shoots up to 100 bullets every second.

Originally posted by pilsner
how 'bout making it reliable?....... now THAT'd be a monster. or maybe half dsm, half tow truck to tow itself.....??? how would that work...

Don't be silly that will never happen... "if god had a car i bet its a dsm." - 2gClipse If so, his is also unreliable :thumb:

It would be amazing if they made a reliable DSM.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back