The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Feal Suspension

If Monster Garage got a dsm, what would you like to see 'em do?

MyRidzPhucked

Proven Member
Mar 1, 2003
QuebecCanada
Thought about it while driving...if monster garage brought in a dsm to their shop, either 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen, what do you think would look best and be the coolest? i think a 1st gen snowmobile would be neat...go all hick and make a 2nd gen a monster truck... idea's?

leet

Proven Member
Jan 10, 2003
Atwater, California
As far as I know, there is not a 3G DSM...

IHeartTurbo

Proven Member
Aug 15, 2003
Weld, Maine
Originally posted by MyRidzPhucked
Thought about it while driving...if monster garage brought in a dsm to their shop, either 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen, what do you think would look best and be the coolest? i think a 1st gen snowmobile would be neat...go all hick and make a 2nd gen a monster truck... idea's?

They've already made a snowmobile outta something and a monster truck outta a vette.

Defiant

DSM Wiseman
Jan 13, 2003
glorious Galt, California
Fall to their knees in supplication while genuflecting and chanting, "We are not worthy! We are not worthy!"

I might let that load of scum detail it, but I'm sure they'd run their dicks through a job so complicated as that. Bunch of slap-dash, jerry-rigging, hacking wannabe fakers.

That's okay- the only reason they show "building" shows on TV is so any guy under thirty will watch it while thinking "Cool!", while any guy over forty is saying "THAT'S not the way you do THAT, you IDIOT!!"

:laugh:

elhyena

Proven Member
Oct 24, 2003
--_Other_Parts_of_the_World
i'd like to see em make it run 8's

but they'd prolly turn it into a hedgeclipper or something

MyRidzPhucked

Proven Member
Mar 1, 2003
QuebecCanada
Originally posted by elhyena
i'd like to see em make it run 8's

but they'd prolly turn it into a hedgeclipper or something

LOL :laugh:

just the thought, one of those hedgehog dealies... LOL

yea i think defiant has the idea, mostly cause they're always new guys... if they had the same guys all the time with all the knowledge and did ALL the projects, then i'd be more impressed...

am i the only one to think the bastards would have a tool set already? i mean comon...

Below Ambient

Proven Member
May 24, 2003
Methford, Oregon
how about an all purpose vehicle.. all you have to do is put the right tires on it and run it in the snow, sand, ice, dragstrip... well you get the idea... so long as it had more than 500HP id be happy....id hate to see them run out of time and watch jesse blow it up like he did with the caddy...

pilsner

Proven Member
Apr 10, 2002
kelowna_bc
how 'bout making it reliable?....... now THAT'd be a monster. or maybe half dsm, half tow truck to tow itself.....??? how would that work...

jp171

Proven Member
Apr 6, 2003
Cleveland (not a suburb), Ohio
One of those car-eating robots like they used to have as a sideshow at the dragstrip back in the day. DSMs already figuratively eat hondas and V8s, why not do it literally?

MeSloooow

Proven Member
Jan 29, 2003
BFE, Ohio
what about a snow plow? with the salt thing in the back too... since it's getting a little colder, they can take it to a snow covered state and try it against one of the states salt trucks..... that wud be pretty sweet....

leet

Proven Member
Jan 10, 2003
Atwater, California
Originally posted by MeSloooow
and the rx-7 met the .50 cal machine gun.... the last show wasn't bad, the ultimate tailgate vehicle... freakin 26' jesse james rims.... w00t... haha

That was not a .50 , it was a 6-barreled 7.62mm minigun, which shoots up to 100 bullets every second.

90N/TWo0tW0ot

Proven Member
Jul 14, 2003
TexasUS
Originally posted by pilsner
how 'bout making it reliable?....... now THAT'd be a monster. or maybe half dsm, half tow truck to tow itself.....??? how would that work...

Don't be silly that will never happen... "if god had a car i bet its a dsm." - 2gClipse If so, his is also unreliable :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds