The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink Idle log advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racersedge1821

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 19, 2007
Celina, Tennessee
my car is a forged 6bolt swapped 95 tsi awd with a 8 blade hx40 and bc 280 cams and valve train what should my airflowperrev and combined fuel trim with FIC 850's. For some reason i can't get my ISC to get to thirty and the isc motor is working properly.I'd like to get some tweeks and advice to my cruise and idle tune so i can get to WOT tuning for the track this coming weekend

Attachments

• great cruise tune&idle.elg
    446.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:
A 10.5% low fuel trim while Combined FT is still adding on top on that... I wouldn't say "That part is already set"... .

As said, Ideally All the Fuel Trims should under all conditions should be and stay as close to Zero as possible, :thumb:

Ok so i found out most of my problem the O ring in the fuel pump to sending unit was faulty causing low fuel pressure so i replaced it here is a new idle log

i turned up a few of the fuel sliders about where my boost comes in at and it still is leaning out some. can i get a few tweaks or pointers

Attachments

• ecmlink idle log.elg
    59.4 KB · Views: 55
TPS adjustment is -12, that seems like a lot to me. You need to adjust airflowperrev to around .25. Once you get that you can adjust deadtime to straighten out your combined ft, which should be around +/- 5. Your's hits -5 for a millisecond at one point.

Are you on SD or stock MAF? MAF type in the mafcomp tab says stock, shouldn't this be changed to speed density and all zero'd out? If you running SD, my advice may not be effective as I have no experience with it.

Took a quick look again and the Poster above is right the car is using the Maf in the last log...

Glanced at the VE map and seen adjustment an assumed that is was on SD.
Anyway,
Regardless the main Fuel sliders really shouldn't be use you have V3 use all the features it has...

Lastly TPS adjustment is something that I think IS WAY Over looked these days with the "Auto" Adjust feature being over used. While it will give you a nice 0-100% reading in Ecmlink it will not make up for misadjusted parts keeping the throttle open or Not allowing it. It's better suited for Only AFTER Properly adjusting things... .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back