The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Idle log advice please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daplatano91

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 7, 2009
brooklyn, New_York
Heres a log I just did any advice will be considered and appreciated. This is from my 1g GSX. Profile up to date.

Attachments

• log.2011.07.03-07.elg
    112 KB · Views: 78
I tried dropping the idle but it was rough. Kelford 280s at 850rpm isn't exactly the smoothest idle. Plus my solid mounts make it a bit worse. I only bumped the idle up through link so I need to readjust my biss then I will log the isc position and learned idle. But as of right now I know they are a bit high.

I have to re wire my coolant temperature sensor. The wire to ecu broke somewhere in the harness so I just locked the temperature through link. What is the tps volts supposed to be at 0 and 100%?

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back