The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink Idle fuel trims high

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolingaround

Proven Member
Nov 6, 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Here is a quick idle log after I fixed my latest boost leak (my old manual boost controller). Before the leak fix, my fuel trims were at 12% at idle, now they seem to be around 8-9%.

Mods are: 14b, evo injectors, FMIC, 1g bov, 6 bolt swap.

The only thing I can think of would be another boost leak, but the old MBC was the only place that leaked when I tested it last. Also, for some reason I could only get the system to pressurize to 5psi, even though I have a 100+ psi compressor.

The only place I could even fathom a leak would be my boost line to my boost gauge or my boost gauge itself since the boost gauge makes some noise when the turbo spools.

any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• log.2014.01.04-01.elg
    52.6 KB · Views: 45
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back