The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ideas for paul walker memorial on my dsm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funfettie

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 19, 2011
Menomonie, Wisconsin
Hay tuners! I'm sure we have all heard about the gravity that happened on December first.. help me think of a way to creat a memorial for Paul walker on my racecar please! Custom decal, licence plate, or anything fast and furious related! This is serious so please hold back on jokes. Example would be something like a Licence plate : Gallo24 or Gallo12 (I didn't know pizza places made motors!) Lets here em!
Thanks!

Ride or die.

For our local tribute to him, I just printed a picture of him and the blue skyline and cut to size of side window and taped it down, still havnt removed it,

Green painters tape your entire DSM, you'll protect the paint and you can put any kind of tribute to The Buster you want on the outside of it. Paul Walker was a great guy and I'd be lying if I said the first FF and that green Eclipse with a Blitz body kit didn't have something to do with my decision to buy an Eclipse when I was 15.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:dsm:

I'd be lying if I said the first FF and that green Eclipse with a Blitz body kit didn't have something to do with my decision to buy an Eclipse when I was 15.

I plus 1 this statement...

And to the OP, there are a couple of websites selling "rip Paul walker" window decals, I am gonna order a set of decals from ebay for 8 dollars that says "The fast and the furious RIP Paul walker"

Paul Walker was a great guy and I'd be lying if I said the first FF and that green Eclipse with a Blitz body kit didn't have something to do with my decision to buy an Eclipse when I was 15.

This was me when I was 9, He was one of the main reasons I got in to cars in general, and eclipses, I always wanted to as good of a driver as he was even if it was based off of a movie.

I went for something simple with the decal,

"if speed kills me someday don't cry; because I was smiling.
Paul Walker
1973-2013

Im not a huge fan of decals but he was my favorite actor and always loved this quote so I thought it was a fitting thing to remember him by.

My first car was a 2g eclipse at the age of 16. I bought it in 2005 and I'm sure this movie influenced my choice as well. I looked at about 5 2gs before I found one that wasn't ran into the ground. I saw stickers on ebay that said #rememberthebuster in the F&F font. Kinda liked that.

If you search "Paul Walker stickers" on eBay, there are A LOT to choose from. Some are very nice.

The "tuna" ones and "busta" ones are nice. I may grab one.

Some of them even state that the money spent will go to his ROWW Foundation.

RIP

Hay tuners! I'm sure we have all heard about the gravity that happened on December first.. help me think of a way to creat a memorial for Paul walker on my racecar please! Custom decal, licence plate, or anything fast and furious related! This is serious so please hold back on jokes. Example would be something like a Licence plate : Gallo24 or Gallo12 (I didn't know pizza places made motors!) Lets here em!
Thanks!

Ride or die.

You could have your license plate as "spliner"

Last edited:
Try to find somewhere that donates (and can prove they do) to charity. The for-profit-only sticker makers shouldn't be reaping profit from tragedy.

Wanna buy a Mandela sticker?

Stop feeding the bank accounts of people who are profiting from his death, people.

Don't be stupid.

Cut out your floorboard and just lay an unfastened piece of diamond plate down, when it eventually falls out while driving the tribute will be complete.

Cut out your floorboard and just lay an unfastened piece of diamond plate down, when it eventually falls out while driving the tribute will be complete.
That's a good one :)

Thanks!

Ride or die.
just get some decalls at ROWW: Home

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back