The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink IDCs Dropping to 0% During WOT Pull

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

habitatguy187

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 20, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
FIC 850s
255HP Rewired
42psi base fuel pressure
e85 (hard to say one station had e56 recently
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Happens at all boost levels and 1st-3rd gears. At first I thought it was just spark blowout until I took a closer look at the log. Happened out of nowhere. Did a boost leak test and all clear.

EDIT: Noticed my battery voltage was dropping so I just swapped over the alternator from my other dsm. Didn't save the log but it looks just like the first one. Voltage drop to 13.3 before the idc drops to 0.

Attachments

• 2nd gear wot pull 8-15-21.elg
    14.4 KB · Views: 23
Fuel delivery issues maybe? Is the pump giving up? I am fighting a similar issue is why I bring those up immediately.

Try unclicking clutch cut rev limit. I don't like the tune but that's another thread. Think the same thing happened to me when I incorrectly wire the clutch cut wire. It’s been too long so I don’t remember.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thanks guys! I must have checked the box by accident!
When it’s checked, it should only activate when clutch switch is activated so you most likely have the clutch cut wired incorrectly.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back