The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink IDC goes to 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97EagleAwd

Proven Member
May 9, 2021
Jacksonville, North_Carolina
So new issue started the other day out of nowhere. I dont recall making any changes before the issue started. Every time you go WOT the IDC goes to 0 and the car dies. TPS seems to be functioning. Maybe I am overthinking/missing something. Any Ideas? TIA

Attachments

• log.2023.05.24-01.elg
    38.6 KB · Views: 16
I think the root cause is because your ECU is seeing KeyStart on all the time. That combined with 100% TPS input tells DSMLink to cut off the injectors so you can clear a flooded condition. KeyStart should only be on while you are cranking. Check pin 71 to make sure it's not always seeing 12v.

I don't think you're following me. You seem to have the ECU connected to the 12v side and not to the side after the switch. That means you miswired your switch/ECU.

Do you have the the MPI diagram for your car?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back