The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

I'd kill my sibling if they did this(story)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLaserProject

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2004
Killeen, Texas
Backstory: My neighbor, who I think is a junior in highschool now, has a honda ex with the usual loud exhaust, and the pretty blue lights but nothing else, so its pretty slow. She revs at me every chance she gets, but I dont take it seriously. Anyways, she has a little brother, he is a freshman at the same school she is at, and has little man syndrome. He is no more than 4'7 and thinks he is hard.

Well two nights ago, she went to a party and her little brother stayed at the house. She stayed the whole night, so her brother had the chance to take her car, which he did. HERE COMES THE FUNNY PART. I'm guessing he was speeding, because I guess he thought that since the car sounds fast, it has to be fast. Well, a cop catches him, and what does he do....he runs. Well the idiot is running from the cops, and he loses control, and runs through the fence of the football field at his school and hits a pole....the car is totalled. And since the cop was chasing him, it was being taped all the time. His parents are thinking of pressing charges on him.

I say this is what he gets, and if my little brother totalled my car, he would be paying for it.

If my big bro did that I certainly would kick his ass.

Short man syndrome is funny. No offense to dwarves............errr I mean short people/

if i were the cops, i WOULDNT let them press charges. id praise the kid for ridding the world of one more crappy honduh.

The kid steals a car, runs from the cops, and totals it, and the parents are thinking about pressing charges. That kid needs to be whooped into shape-- or is it too late? :rolleyes:

He lived?

Where's the poetic justice in that?!

:laugh: that's hilarous, short man syndrome. They better put the footage on cops so all his friends at school can laugh their asses off at what he did :thumb:

LOL what a dumb ass. If my bro would do something like that I would whoop his ass so hard that he would forget the word "drive", But he knows better then that. That’s what happens when you don't keep them under control.

that story is funny as hell... .until the parents are thinking about pressing charges part. how would that even work? .. press charges on their son? ... i dont think so

People do it all the time. Only part I see that I dont like about that story is the fact that it wasnt his car. But this way he will get into more trouble I guess, so thats good.

Goro21 said:
that story is funny as hell... .until the parents are thinking about pressing charges part. how would that even work? .. press charges on their son? ... i dont think so

Why not? Would you not punish your children if they committed that grave of an error?

It's not as if he stole her favorite doll. He took her CAR, without HER permission, led Law Enforcement on a chase and wrecked the car.

I believe that consititutes a little more than a simple "oops."

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back