The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Icy Hot Stuntaz!!!! LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 94TalonEs
anyone download any of the songs yet??? Is it worth the time?
jay
let me put it this way.... white nelly with a complex

God please no more white rappers, especially the ones who talk about bling bling,livin with their homies in the ghetto, selling crack and getting rich. I really dont like eminem a whole lot but at least he doesnt talk about stuff he didnt live. Bring back the beastie boys now those white boys can rap!! word yo!!!:thumb:
:dsm: "bling, bling"

you've got to be kidding! why wont white kids listen to rock anymore? please will someone elaborate for me.

Originally posted by gen1runner
you've got to be kidding! why wont white kids listen to rock anymore? please will someone elaborate for me.

Jesus! How close minded can one person be? WTF?

:rolleyes:

When some "White" kid weeds his way though every lyrisist contest he enters and raps with people like Freeway of Rocafella and has production by a producer who had part in this years TOP selling record. Yes very out sold any "rock" alblum this year. Then why not listen?

For alittle info for you, I dont close my spectrum of music to one form. I listen to alot of Twiztid all the way to Boston! Back to Illeagle and over to Joe Walsh and finish off my night with some Dre or who knows, maybe some Deftones......The old stuff, Back when I burned one with them under the bleachers at a POS concert of theirs.

"please will someone elaborate for me."

Is that better :rolleyes:

Chump :rolleyes:

Originally posted by JeRmZ
^^^ that has got to be the most undiversified comment I've heard in a while!

"WHY WON'T WHITE KIDS LISTEN TO ROCK ANYMORE"

Well who's to say we don't?

[sterotype]

I bet hes got a rebel flag tattooed on his back and a "im 4 slavery" sticker on his dads 81 dodge ram, What a focking hillbilly.

[/sterotype]

I dont know who you are calling a hillbilly i grew up in baltimore city, in a housing project as a matter of fact, i went to school with 90 percent black kids and i got more respect b/c i didnt try to fake who I am. I wasnt running around saying yo this and yo that and parading around in phat farm jeans that are 5 sizes to big. Im not saying I hate rap its not my favorite music but come on now the white rapper phase is getting old. Dont try to pigeon hole me and call me a hillbilly racist when I'm probably friends with more black people than you have seen in a lifetime.

ROFL ...
yeah reminds me of this kid who flys through my neighborhood flying his rebel flag on the back of his beat up '85 Ranger!

Some people's kid's!

I wonder if his parent's told him [COUNTRY VOICE] "Now little jimmy ... your WHITE so you must stick to all thing's white .... Rock music, MUDDIN, and Natural light ... and so help me god if you even think about listening to that devil music they call RAP ... well, we'll just have to send you to military school" [/COUNTRY VOICE]

Hey at least I dont try to be something Im not. I guess everyone who drinks natural light is a hillbilly,hhhhmmmmm seems kinda funny there is this kid I hang out with he drinks natural light........by the way his name is Jamoll, Jamoll doesnt sound like a hill billy name to me

Originally posted by gen1runner
I dont know who you are calling a hillbilly i grew up in baltimore city, in a housing project as a matter of fact, i went to school with 90 percent black kids and i got more respect b/c i didnt try to fake who I am. I wasnt running around saying yo this and yo that and parading around in phat farm jeans that are 5 sizes to big. Im not saying I hate rap its not my favorite music but come on now the white rapper phase is getting old. Dont try to pigeon hole me and call me a hillbilly racist when I'm probably friends with more black people than you have seen in a lifetime.

O.k. man enought with the BIGGOT, RACIST comment's ... the kid's made it as a joke .... and that's exactly what everyone takes it as! well except you!!
"The white rapper phase is getting old" .... ummmmm YEAH right it's getting bigger and better IMO!

AW4G63 - I'm gonna have to check out some of this southtownrecords stuff man, it's not real widespread is it? Sounds like it may be something worth picking up!! Just please tell me it's not commercial Jay-z type ish!

damb bud .... chill the F**K out!
Who you callin a wannabe, you don't know me from your A$$hole! What gives you the power to say anything ... oh wait I forgot your an E-THUG! GO LISTEN TO SOME ROCK MUSIC!

PEACE!

You have stero typed Illeagle.

The kid doesnt rap about 1/2 the stuff anyone else does.

Its far from commerical and you proved your a sterotyper by callin people wannabes & what have you.

Your a tool.

Go buy another pair a [/stereotyper] wranglers

Illeagle is my brother :)

He has accoplished more in his life then most, He doesnt talk with "slang" as one may think and he's sold more copys of his "wannabe shit" then all the people you know.

Shit, we got more stickers on cars bumpers then people you know. EVERYONE YOUVE MET! (this includes all races, :rolleyes: )

Idiot.

JermZ- check out our site- Hit up the forums , check out the real audio clips and anything else.

Im going to put up a post right now about free stickers.

I love when people back pedal and say stuff like
"But im friends with black people"
or
"I know more people that are XXXXXX then you do!"

:rolleyes:

Way to ride a bike backwards,asshat.

Noobies!-- Please spade or nueter them. Please.

Well when we start to talk about race, see what happens. No one can ever have a civil conversation. All the time there is someone who takes offence.

and I'm off................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back