The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ice drag racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overboosted1g

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2010
washington, Michigan
I thought I should share my interest in ice drag racing with everyone, who here ice races?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 52
The banshee above is a 10mm stroker and runs on methanol with a fully built drag trans and stretched frame.

Its an unofficial length its around a 1/4 mile we usually do 600ft drags and i believe it does 600ft in 3.8 seconds in the 1/4 with right tires and gearing it should be mid 10s

Its an unofficial length its around a 1/4 mile we usually do 600ft drags and i believe it does 600ft in 3.8 seconds in the 1/4 with right tires and gearing it should be mid 10s

If it were cold enough where i live, i'd put ice studs on the Talon and take it racing. There's no way i could run a mid 10 on ice, but i'd sure as hell try. :hellyeah:

That would be a damn good time.

That is so crazy. I'd bet that is fun as hell to run!

You know, if you fell off on your tires, it'd be a scene right out of SAW.

I got an older ZRT....96. That thing is fun on the ice.

banshee!!! nice

sleds are for the real drag strip like so:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back