The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

IAC motor part #

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JStrateger

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 17, 2008
New Carlisle, Ohio
Whats the part number for our IAC motors? Mines gone bad so I've started hunting for them online, I found one with the numbers MD614380 online and was wondering if it would work? (4G63)

Oh yeah...that was my bad. I gave you the wrong price, but I asume you saw what an OEM unit will cost for the 2.0 w/turbo. Hey! I might just have one off my old throttle body. I'll take a look and get back to you.

The one on JNZ that's for 104 is for the 420a, are they interchangeable? I found this one on ebay for pretty cheap new but I'm not sure if it'll work or not. Maybe you guys can help me with this one?

MD628051 35103-33020 DSM 3000GT STEALTH ISC - eBay (item 4645280634 end time Mar-15-09 08:05:10 PDT)

ISC Motor. The IAC is a valve.
If you need the ISC, then yeah, it'll work. 100% Ordered the exact same one, from the exact same guy (in Australia) for my 2G.

Does what its supposed to, and by far, this is the cheapest place you'll get one brand new! :thumb:

I do have one, but the connector cover got broken. If you still have yours you could swap the connector cover and see if it works. You cover the shipping and it's yours.

Thanks for the offer man but I'd rather get a new one. I like the new part smell. :coy:

ISC Motor. The IAC is a valve.
If you need the ISC, then yeah, it'll work. 100% Ordered the exact same one, from the exact same guy (in Australia) for my 2G.

Does what its supposed to, and by far, this is the cheapest place you'll get one brand new! :thumb:

Yeah, The ISC is what I mean and this is exactly what I was hoping someone would say, this saves me like 80 bucks. I was going to order it from dsmisc.com

Thanks a ton! I love this site. :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back