The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

I Was On MTV

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLaserProject

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2004
Killeen, Texas
Like you guys, I usually don't watch MTV. But tonight they aired the "made" show that was filmed at my school last year. Well, she's walking down the hallway right after she either sprains her foot, or recovers from it, and there I am in the background. The tall kid with long hair...sporting the DSMTuners shirt. ROFL

that's awesome that you were wearin a dsmtuners shirt at the time

You didn't make them blur you out?

i got on mtv once back in 98 when i was bodyguarding john popper of blues traveler - no dsm shirt though

Which episode of made was this? When will it air again?

Whiplash said:
Which episode of made was this? When will it air again?
Someone finally asks the right question! Clue us in, man.

I have no idea right now when it will air again. It's the one about the girl trying to join a dance team. And you'll have to be quick, i'm only there for a couple of seconds.

The shirt is on ebay, signed by me if you want it.

leet said:
You didn't make them blur you out?

Basically before the camera crew came, all the teachers during a certain period had to hand a release form to all their students to sign.

Ha I saw your ass last night, I was at my parents house on tuners and was reading this thread and it just so happened that my sister was watching that episode and I looked at the screen and hell she was walking down a hall and I saw a kid with a tuners shirt on figured it had to be you.

Aw man my girlfriend was trying to watch it, and I made her turn it. I figured since it was about dancing it would suck. Too bad!

Yup..that was definitely me. The hair is all gone now, I have no A/C so it's hard to drive with the windows down with all that hair. For those that didn't see it, It comes on again Saturday at 6pm Central Time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back