The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I Wanna Kill The Person That Is Going To Buy My Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipse96Ryder

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2003
ArizonaUS
ok so im selling my non turbo eclipse...

the kid offers me 6500 for 1996 non turbo eclipse...altho is it VERY well equipped throughout the whole car.

so I ask him if he plans on doing ne thing to it..like suspension or turbo it...and this is his reply....

"actually first im gonna get some of those chrome projector headlights, then im gonna go to the back and put some of those clear tail lights on, and then im gonna go ahead and put on a body kit, and then i will probabaly work on the engine a little bit"

OMG, this kid lives like 2 miles away from me also, if I see my car with all that ### shit done to it im gonna break the window...seriously, that will really piss me off if he puts all that stuff on it.

GRRRRRR...but hes paying me the cash so i cant really say no, LOL.

just take the car, save the money, and get a 2g awd...or save it more and get an evo LOL ;)

besides who cares what he does with it..I mean it is an N/T ;) LOL j/p

ryder, i used to think like that but you dont know what it's like trying to sell a car for 8 months and no one wants to buy it. Hell, I'd love it if some ricer wanted to buy my car. As long as SOMEONE buys it.

Its cool... dont worry to much. I sold my car w/ stock 97-99 front / back, stcok tails etc... and the kid said he was going to turbo it, big body mods, huge stereo etc... never happened, he just the car fall apart basically.

So, every kid that buys a NT eclipse prob wants to rice it out, but not all that many have the cash to follow through.

ive been tryin to sell my 300z for a year.. no buyers.. :-( except a mexican dude who had like 5 inches of tire sticking out the side of his 88 prelude with a broken tail light. i sadly declined..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back