The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I took pictures too!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

More pictures :)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Damn. Great pics and as always, amazing car!

Hands down one of THE nicest 2g's IMHO.

The result of taking time into each and every aspect to make it just how you want it :thumb:

... it's "ok" :p

Why don't you run a normal upper radiator hose?

I switched to the bendy one a while back because I was running a DNP manifold that was burning right through out :cool: Ever since then, i've kind of just went with it, since it wasn't leaking.

... it's "ok" :p

Ya, OK at best. All that time and money and the stupid thing can't run faster than 12.1 (spun all last night) :sosad: damn POSDSM

hey man great pics!!!!

2GB talons FTW. Car looks clean and pretty simple, I want the same thing, except on not even putting a CF hood, the car is staying how it is, i'm just going to get it freshly painted and some gold wheels... Overall a killer and clean ride, keep up the goodwork!:thumb:

Easily my favorite 2gb Talon of all time.:thumb:

If you have the time could you PM me some bigger resolution shots? I need a new desktop background.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back