The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I think it's time to retire my work boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GFWDbeast

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 17, 2010
kenosha, Wisconsin
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah those have seen better days LOL

Get some duct tape on the toe and those will be fine :D

i just bought some timberland pro's with the toe guards on sale for 145.00

I need to resole my Bellevilles :(

They are so comfortable, I don't want to get another pair. Especially since I only have a few months left.

i wear mine untill the bottom falls off and then gorilla glue them for another month :sneaky:

white socks turn black at the end of the day though ROFL

you got ripped off, they sell for $90.00 or so in my area

Lol I didn't get ripped off. I'm a foreman and I got a company credit card. Company I work for pays for the boots :)

What are you whining about then?:tease:

Nice job on using up that foot-wear, though. I was gonna' say: "You need to go to Farm and Fleet."

What are you talking about whining, all I said was I think I need to retire my work boots.

I have had the same work boots for 5 years now. I am the guy sitting in the seat of the crane pulling the levers though so they dont get much wear on them.:thumb:

I have had the same work boots for 5 years now. I am the guy sitting in the seat of the crane pulling the levers though so they dont get much wear on them.:thumb:

dang lucky good pay to im assuming

You know it. I get paid more than almost all the trades working around me. They are out in the heat and cold doing physical labor while I sit in my climate controlled machine and type this post.:thumb:

haha got my new pair of boots and they already look like there a year old hahah, but.... damn they are comfortable

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back