The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

I think I am going to buy My Fp3052 tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staytuned

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2004
Kingston, ON_Canada
My Fp3052 tomorrow. I have been debating whether or not to order this for some time now. I thought maybe lets wait till after the holidays....but my friend Paul just ordered his GT-13 from SBR so I feel I must now get into the game too.

I can't wait to feel the difference from my crappy T25 that I pushed to the limits to only squeeze out a 14.3 @ 96.95 to the power of this mighty turbo that I hope will take me to low 12's at least next year on a conservative tune....don't want to push my stock bottom end too hard.

It looks like it is going to be a battle of DSM's this summer in my town.

I'll post pics and updates on install once I recieve it.

Steve. :dsm:

Yeah I know what you mean ....but I have purposely put off buying this thing till I knew I had all the rest done. Can't wait now till summer.

I was looking at this turbo for my new car, but it isn't bolt-on, and I don't want to spend all the extra money on a v-band O2 housing and such.

Really nice turbo, though.

Yes you do need the O2 housing but other that that it is pretty much a "bolt on" deal. No need for a T3 flanged manifold which is great.

Congrats on gettin ready to purchase the turbo. Good choice I must say. I'd also like to add your car looks sick.

Done....

Here is what I got.

FP 3052 with polished CH and elbow to the passenger side.
2.5 SS O2 housing.
Tial 44 mm wastegate with dump tube.
4 inch intake pipe with couplers.
all the oil lines and gaskets.

= way too much money for my wife not to kill me. :shhh:

Staytuned said:
Done....

Here is what I got.

FP 3052 with polished CH and elbow to the passenger side.
2.5 SS O2 housing.
Tial 44 mm wastegate with dump tube.
4 inch intake pipe with couplers.
all the oil lines and gaskets.

= way too much money for my wife not to kill me. :shhh:

If you dont mind how much did that all come to without shipping?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back