The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

I need your help, any Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat fans here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevilSperm

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 28, 2002
Holdrege, Nebraska
We have our own server set up but we need people to start playing on it.. the IP is 67.19.98.134:14567 if any of you play can u please start playing there to help build this up...thanks :)

nah not a tuners server...we use TS, the IP for that is 69.9.34.166:8786 its just a bunch of guys i met playing and we decided to start our own server...everyone is pretty cool that plays there...i wont be on today cuz i gotta work but im usually on in the mornings, sometimes around midnight too

Should have said something 2 day's ago! LOL. I had it but then deleted it so I could have room for FFXI. Maybe ill put it back on to play! :thumb:

Ludachris said:
Call of Duty United Offensive baby. Username is Luda of course. Open up a server for that and I'm there. Hell, I'll even play some regular Call of Duty.
i ahve call of duty but i dont play much online, gives me a headache....is that mod free? if so ill have to try it out

Hell yah ill be there!!! :thumb: by the way ...... anyone here play counterstrike: CZ??
just wondering

just reinstalled it to play with you guys I'll try soon.

Anyone have the fix for the data differs from server thing. I have been searching all day and Noone seems to have it

DC final came out yesterday so you need to download that...its a patch so just install it on top of what you have .7 i think i got mine from fileshack.com

My buddies were at one time the number 2 DC team in the nation. I actually have my bf disk setting here and I have been intending to install for a day or so now. Once I get it installed start looking for anyone with [!FE!] tags in there I can probably get most of my friends to come in and start playing.

and to any CoD guys, Look for [!FE!] tags and let me know you're from tuners.

Mat

97DSMAWD said:
Hell yah ill be there!!! :thumb: by the way ...... anyone here play counterstrike: CZ??
just wondering

havent been playing that really since source came out :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back