The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

I need you help to locate more pics of this car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that yellow one looks great but the color is so bright i really does hurt my eyes looking at it.

okay i'm not a huge fan of cars with body kits but that dark green eclipse is effin sick. its so clean and i want that front bumper

That bumper on the green and OP pic car is just plain beautiful, its rediculous houw it just makes the clean 2g cleaner and sportier.

Hey can you show me where I can buy that bumper on the dark green car.

Wait a minute, has anybody noticed that the dark green eclise duo exhausts and where they are sitting.

afroclipse, I hardly doubt you can just buy that front bumper, because it looks to be a one off! I'm surprised nobody has noticed...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Its part of a Hyundai Tiburon Front Bumper and fogs and all of that.

These cars aren't using normal body kits guys. Its called body work. You want what they have, make your own! Thats what they did!

My guess is these are all N/A built just for show.

Good GOD I pray this is true....the white one is the only one that I really appreciate....custom but understated...not overdone....isnt there another word we as tuners call overdone in the body department??? I believe its another word for a simple carbohydrate that is white in color and grain in form....

I'm truly impressed with the styling, nothing to complain about. I love the kamikaze graphics on the green car. I would like to see some under the hood pics though. Some good ideas there too.

Normally I don't like body kits, but there are actually 2 or 3 here that really stand out without over doing it like most body kits you see on the streets here.

It's a shame we don't see anything with that quality here in Miami. Everything here is body kits just slapped on to cars without them even being painted yet most of the time, and within 2 days being torn apart.

Why do some of these look photoshopped? I really dig the interiors, they don't look as rice as one would expect.

Good GOD I pray this is true....the white one is the only one that I really appreciate....custom but understated...not overdone....isnt there another word we as tuners call overdone in the body department??? I believe its another word for a simple carbohydrate that is white in color and grain in form....

ppl over use the $#!T outta rice. Its actually called show in this case......Show cars are completely modified inside and out..:notgood:

I'm not usually a fan of show cars but I'd put my finger in that front bumper!
Haha, it is nice to see some different body kits, and what not. But that tan interior just grossed me out, it was very nicely done I will say but not a tan fan.
OP- the red car is nice, I like how they have tinted the headlights and ran the pin striping over it as well

ppl over use the $#!T outta rice. Its actually called show in this case......Show cars are completely modified inside and out..:notgood:

To me and my PERSONAL OPINION rice is anything that drastically changes the exterior or interior styling of the car....if you dont like the way a car looks from the factory why even bother purchasing it??

To me a show car is a 70 lift-off hood hemi roadrunner that looks like it just rolled of the assembly line.

Something with prestige and value....not 300 pounds of body filler and fiberglass.....

And the jdm sun styling paint job on a car that has NEVER set foot in j-pan is beyond cheesy.

End rant and please dont respond to this

To me and my PERSONAL OPINION rice is anything that drastically changes the exterior or interior styling of the car....if you dont like the way a car looks from the factory why even bother purchasing it??

To me a show car is a 70 lift-off hood hemi roadrunner that looks like it just rolled of the assembly line.

Something with prestige and value....not 300 pounds of body filler and fiberglass.....

And the jdm sun styling paint job on a car that has NEVER set foot in j-pan is beyond cheesy.

End rant and please dont respond to this

So then anyone who has had a paint job done with anything but factory colors is a ricer? what about aftermarket rims? haha just pokin fun guys. idc if you call me a ricer i lover customizing cars inside and out.

id take that bumper off that green one too.. and i usually hate body kits/body work.. but that one and the red one were really clean and not over done

too bad those pics dont show the engine bay. makes you wonder even if its modified....

The exterior of the car, maybe. Personally I don't like the stripes, but that's me. The interior of the car is a bit much. I wanna see some one do interior styling that's subtle and effective. But that's me.

That said, I've Never seen a 1g body that's been customized tastfully.

I'm digging this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving the white one with the red interior, tasteful and not overdone. I'm curious to what these guys would do with a 1G ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back