The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

General I need the stock 1g timing table

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8killer

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 4, 2002
harlan, Kentucky
like the title says i need a pic of a 1g timing table so i can convert my 2g timing table in tunerpro. Thanks !

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

does anyone have a picture of the tunerpro 1g timing map, that would make it easier !

Why are you putting the 1G timing map into your ecu? The 1G curve is too aggressive for a 2G unless it is on race gas, in which case you will be limited in the amount of boost you can run because of the high timing.

i would rather modify a 1g timing map than modify my whole 2g timing map its garbage ! i don't see the 1g timing curve being a problem except maybe on top end we will see tuning starts soon !

Yes, the low timing definitely helps the spoolup quite a bit. I use the 2g map until about 3k if i remember correctly and then ramp it up top

Why don't you try the evo map? A lot of people love it.

Stock evo map: http://www.ecmtuning.com/images/foru...2003-stock.eda

A slightly modified version of the 2003 EVO8 map that works a bit better on high boost/quick spool cars: http://www.ecmtuning.com/images/foru...-2003-mod1.eda

what program do i need to view those !

i just don't see low timing being any advantage other than to spool a bigger turbo while i should not have a problem being i am going to max out my ported 14b !

Yes, the low timing definitely helps the spoolup quite a bit. I use the 2g map until about 3k if i remember correctly and then ramp it up top

Same here. I had been running a lot more timing everywhere, but when I put the timing back to stock at 3 grand and under, it got me full boost at 27-2800 vs around 31-3200. I pulled the timing back a little bit again on my cousins 2g (not down to stock though), and he thinks it pulls a little better down there.

The 2g map is better at spooling turbos though, I love the low timing at spoolup since it makes it considerably quicker.

It does spool up faster but Ive noticed having more power with more timing down low. The low timing makes the car feel a little sluggish even if the turbo is spooling faster. More timing down low feels awesome and makes up for the slower spooling.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back