The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

I need some advise.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slo2gen

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 26, 2005
Upstate, South_Carolina
I won an xbox 360 at work. At fist I was like hell yeah, thats awesome. Now I am like, man I wish I had time to play that thing. I am a full time student and work part time putting in on average 32 hours a week. I was debating on selling it or not. I want to keep it but I need money for my car and all the plans that I have for it. And because I never have time to play it I thought I might as well, the only thing is that I have already opened it and hooked it up. What should I do?

give it to me. end of story, Ill pm you my address. End this thread NOW!

Yeah i know they sell for a good amount online but I was thinking it would not do as well since I opened it and hooked it up. The only game I have is NFS:MW and the graphics are kick ass. I have it hooked up to the HD tv and its sweet, I just don't really have time for it. I was thinking about trading it for some n/a to turbo parts for my rs.

Slo2gen said:
Yeah i know they sell for a good amount online but I was thinking it would not do as well since I opened it and hooked it up. The only game I have is NFS:MW and the graphics are kick ass. I have it hooked up to the HD tv and its sweet, I just don't really have time for it. I was thinking about trading it for some n/a to turbo parts for my rs.
go to ebay and sell it the xbox 360 are malfunctioning now and you make a good amount of money for them right now then they'll go down in price and if you decide you could get anotherone by that time, but make some quick mula from someone whose willing to spend the 600 or 700 you can get for them good luck if not Ill take it off your hands I have a lot of time to play it :D

yunior said:
go to ebay and sell it the xbox 360 are malfunctioning now and you make a good amount of money for them right now then they'll go down in price and if you decide you could get anotherone by that time, but make some quick mula from someone whose willing to spend the 600 or 700 you can get for them good luck if not Ill take it off your hands I have a lot of time to play it :D
See Rule#6 in "Before you reply" before you reply. ;)

Not all the 360s have issues, in fact, it is a mere drop in the bucket and can be fixed by a replacement power supply. :) Mine was on for 6 hours IN USE, not to mentioning streaming audio from my laptop, on Teus. No hiccups.

LandoAWD said:
See Rule#6 in "Before you reply" before you reply. ;)

Not all the 360s have issues, in fact, it is a mere drop in the bucket and can be fixed by a replacement power supply. :) Mine was on for 6 hours IN USE, not to mentioning streaming audio from my laptop, on Teus. No hiccups.

and thats correct but I never stated they where all malfunctioning or crashing, there have also been reports of the controllers burning people ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back