The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

I need everyone's help for just a few seconds

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdmbat85

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 29, 2005
paramus, New_Jersey
Hey everyone, I'm here to gather some help from everyone. My g/f's cousin is an avid fitness guru. Her and her husband push themselves everyday to be the best they can, and they pass it along to everyone they can. She's recently gotten her certification to become a yoga instructor, and has her own blog and website with tutorial videos of all her routines. She does anything and everything for anyone who needs help bettering themselves.

So I ask for your help in voting for her in fitness magazine for her to be titled "face of fitness". It takes 2 seconds to vote, no registering or jumping through hoops needed. Just click on the link and click vote. It might ask you to watch about 10 seconds of a commercial to get a verification phrase but that's all. Her name is Melissa Bender and you can find her page titled "On a Bender:Fitness, Life, Health" She might switch from 1'st to 2'nd or so, so you might have to hit the next/previous buttons to find her page. Here's the link:

Fitness Magazine Photo Faves

If you're interested in seeing just how much she does, you can find her blog on facebook by searching "bender fitness", Or on her website:
Melissa Bender Fitness

I normally don't ask for help for stuff like this, but her and her husband go so far out of their way to help others and be an inspiration to everyone that I feel this is the least I can do to help them out. Thank you in advance for all your help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back