The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I need a good web design program

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Libila

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2002
Carson City, Nevada
Hey guys I am looking for a new web design program and I was wondering what you guys use or have used? I know a bit just using HTML code but I want something easier. Im looking at macromedia mx and adobe go live. But what other ones are out there that have a good pretemplet setup and all that jazz? Thanks in advance guys:thumb:

You could use Macromedia's Dreamweaver. It has everything that the experts use, but is simple enough to figure out by novices. It'll also help you understand other things as you play with it such as CSS, Flash, and javascript. Great software :thumb:

my_gst95

I downloaded dreamweaver 4. Ill give this a shot and see if it works for me.

I'd tried about everything there is to use.... dreamweaver MX2003 is the best IMO... cleanest code out of all the WYSIWYG's... great CSS support

Edit:::: 2004! .. sorry looking was looking at the post above

Well I have dreamweaver 4 now to start out with but maybe I can find dreamweaver mx 03 somewhere. Any tuners want to hook me up with a download and serial number?

hard coding with a texteditor is the best. There is a good freeware program called Crimson Editor availiable on download.com. It is exactly like UltraEdit, but free and the built-in FTP is much faster.

I used to like WYSIWYG...but once I learned how to code, from a good teacher, I will never use another one.

haha noobs. curtis is on the mark.

dreamweaver MX is the best utility right now though i have to say it. it understands so many languages. i work with php, html, xml, asp, cfml etc and it never fails to know what im doing and to color it properly. it usually notices syntax errors too...thank god

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back