The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

I need a 92 hood asap cheap please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsi4g63dohc

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 22, 2010
martinsburg, West_Virginia
I hate to waste a thread for this but does anyone close have a 92 hood I can get asap for cheap if so text me 3048205338

i'll sell you my stock '92 hood cheap. I live in Jessup MD though which is about 45 min east of Fredrick, MD and about 20 min south of Baltimore.
The hoods black in avg shape but the paint is fair at best. I have a CF hood now so i don't need it. I could meet up with you if need be, let me know. I would text you but i only have my work cell with me right now. 4435276381 is my personal cell if you're interested.

I dont have the hood that you are looking for but I know where to find some, I just dont know how much they would be. Contact Winfields Auto Salvage, they are located about 15min from Hancock.

I got one for FREE... You just need to pay for shipping...LOL Also, it's black too. To give that Carbon Fiber look.:D

Will deliver mine for trade for those ARP's. I can get a pic, but it's in the very back of my shed and it's packed cause i'm moving soon. But if you want to trade i have to pull it out anyway.

If you need a bumper my buddy has a couple, let me know.

LOL sorry i forgot i wrote on here...i got one .......thanks tho guys...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back