The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

I Missed You XOXO

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh geez. you're back???

It had been so quite n peaceful .....

Ugly mug?? you must be looking in a mirror!

You know ive been hanging out playin nintendo. Getting life in order.

Ive been thinking about selling the gsx,and 0.maybe getting an evo roller.Or selling the dsm and get married IDK. The car scares the shit out of me,like im havng panick attatck,still have yet to drive it on the road after a new head and timing components.

So what to do, what to do? LOL

Dale,hows it going buddy ole pal.its good to see you two are still here helping noobs,and taking names LOL

Thanks guys.
We got a house,no more parking lot Ballin.But theres no garage :(

Well it looks like I'm keeping her for now.Just got a super deal on an aftermarket sidemount.After we move into the new house the dizzum will be jack stand ballin. Maybe ill get around to driving it more Than 4 Blocks acrossed town this summer.

And maybe I'll come back and annoy the piss outta everyone who's still here.LOL

Keep it classy friends

I might even

I was wondering where you went.....was so used to seeing you in almost every thread i creeped on. I kept saying to myself "where the hells bud?" haha
Man you gotta do whatcha gotta do. If you want to keep the miss's then you darn well know she'll be wondering when your going to pop the big Q.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back