The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink i miss my race car. help me get it tuned?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Start your engine and pick one of the aem wb, if the ecmlink reading dont match with the gague, pick another until you find the correct one. I had an aem wb in the past and the R1 variant worked for me.
Even if none of the listed widebands match you can create your own Linear wideband (I had to do this for my MTX-L).

And there is no Physical manual for ECMlnk, all the documentation can be accessed online, and there are several how-tos and documents.

Here the Oficial ecmlink 101.
https://www.ecmtuning.com/wiki/ecmlink101

Alright. I was doing that the other day I think the r1 was the closest one. And I was meaning the manual for my wideband gauge. The pdf file did to look at it to see what the volts of it were or something can't remember off the top of my head LOL. I just know it said to look at your manual to choose which option to pick in ecm. I'll fool around with it again today if I have time.

Hey guys got my wideband to start logging.. had it wired to the wrong pin on the ecu >.< here is a new log that I just finished up doing.

Attachments

• log.2015.09.04-01.elg
    107.3 KB · Views: 38
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back