The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

I made a Kansas City DSM facebook page

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arkansaw

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2012
Olathe, Kansas
Trying to get this community back together in this part of the world, I figured people checked their facebook more than they do here. You can search Kansas City DSM or add me, Brent Beley, for an invite. I figured it would be a lot easier to sell local parts and set meets and such up if it was in something most people are on/check on a daily basis.

So awesome - I made up my mind for my new years resolution that I was gong to get another DSM so I headed over to this site. I was thinking to myself, I want a fast one like Brents old car and look what I found - Arkansaw himself!

What's happening brother! FB Group is closed, let me in - Andrew Sherman.

Why is the page closed, i been meeting up with other dsms with 4g63 motors ..there is a lot of us in Kansas City

It is a closed group because we kept getting spam accounts that would join. Then they would post shoes, or sunglasses and shit for sale.

So just ask to join and either Brent or I will add you.

Just a heads up, group is closed but feel free to apply. We are pretty quick on the draw on accepting new members, just got hit with a lot of spam until we locked it

Kansas City, Kansas i have two eagle talons both TSI...the green one in my profile pic is FWD, but i have another one with the engine pulled right now that's AWD

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back