The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I luv the junkyard! $25 got me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaveBlue83

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2009
Landenburg, Pennsylvania
a (I believe) excellent condition Sonata Valve cover off of a 1GB N/A :applause:. plus hard to find plug wire rubber block & plug wire cover bolts. didnt need the mitsu cover. Im all about cheap OEM goodies! goin back tomorrow to snag the black top CAS i hid.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The yard here in VA has a website that you can apply to. Once on this site you can submit to the incoming arrivals and you get a list everyday of the new cars that arrive. This feature is neat and saves some trips to the yard.

Robert

^^i know of a complete Galant 2.4 engine in a yard. the car is complete. i think it would be $250. maybe I should look into that? or too much of a PAIN?

i cant use the damn cover :(. holes are larger, gasket is different...i heard of sealing issues. slow well, only $25 gone.

a (I believe) excellent condition Sonata Valve cover off of a 1GB N/A :applause:. plus hard to find plug wire rubber block & plug wire cover bolts. didnt need the mitsu cover. Im all about cheap OEM goodies! goin back tomorrow to snag the black top CAS i hid.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That's a pretty typical price for a valve cover at my local yard if you say it came off a Hyundai. Say it's off a Mitsu and it goes to $35 for the same part. :rolleyes:

Needless to say, Millerstown Pic-a-part has no valve covers. They do have a several 2g N/T's if you need those parts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back