The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I like stance, do you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Guys proper fitment with bodies is fine and yes you need some low offsets or neg camber for funct

Its the hipster poser ###gets with cave man dumps, demon camber and all the sissy coffee shop fixed gear bike rack guys that ruin the scene.

####EN POSERS!

VIDEO: Hellaflush Pwns Joo

FYI

The whole ####en point of streched tires was for better turn in and more "feel" of the car

It also helped drifters and they set the cars up for this reason, now all the main streamers got ahold of it and are running wild with it.

Remember how the bodykit dorks would defend there half assed piles of shit as style? The same shit is coming out of the mouths of the hella slow crowd.

Waawaaa waaawwaaa

I want to be different and want everyone to like me for what I am and do.....

Why wont people like me!

####en haters are hating on me

Lets stir the pot then cry about it

ALBurgundy you need to stop collecting pictures and start building your car

Last edited:
now that is a good stance...no ### hellaflush crap just nice straight wheels with some sick tires and fenders rolled accordingly....the only thing i dislike is the color

Do you notice the tread wear though? Like 2" if not more are not even seeing the ground.

Although i do like the car and think its dirty....

Do you notice the tread wear though? Like 2" if not more are not even seeing the ground.

Although i do like the car and think its dirty....

Looks like some pretty meaty track tires if you ask me.

and its a track car with probably some pretty insane suspension, I sure hope its low.

I love some of these cars, but this is too funny. MotoIQ.com is great.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-TSVpU3Ghj4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

richard i agree, just like hondas are good cars if you leave them bone stock and don't rev the piss out of them

richard i agree, just like hondas are good cars if you leave them bone stock and don't rev the piss out of them

Been revving mine into the red for 130k miles now. All it gets is brakes and oil.
Still on the original clutch too.

Stance? It got on the DSM site too? This is the dumbest trend since the big ricer wings. I hope this passes soon. Well I gtg buy my skinny jeans cya ltr.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back