The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

I Like SRT-4's....I Just Dont Like Their Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLaserProject

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2004
Killeen, Texas
There is this guy that lives two houses down from me with his nice shiny red SRT-4. And I dont know what he has against me, but he insists on showing off his car every chance he gets. I swear, he knows the sound of my exhaust because when I got home one day I passed his house and all the doors were closed....right when I pulled in my driveway, locked my doors, and turned around his garage door was open, his hood up, and him revving.

The worst was when I was coming home and he was coming the opposite way. I had my windows down and he sees me, speeds up, and decides he wants to shift right by my window so I get the loudest PPPPPSSSSSHHHHHHHH...in my ear. He pulls this whole open my hood and admire my car deal everyday. I'm not stretching the truth either, he does it EVERYDAY.

My friend always says that if he wants a race to give to him, but that's exactly what I don't want to do, give him what he wants. But my friend volunteered himself to do the whole "fight fire with fire." He said it would be more humiliating for the SRT guy to lose to his car....an 89 Corolla GT-S. It has been rebuilt, and he is a toyota guy, so when he says rebuilt, he means rebuilt to race. All his cars in his driveway are toyotas. And his brother owns 3 supras, 2 MKII's and a 94.

I hope to have the video of the Corolla vs. the SRT-4 to show.

Eclipsei95cl said:

Eh, it's three in the morning and I needed something to do. So what better than to entertain you guys with my neighborly battle story.

Not a bad little story. Sounds like a real lamer thou... His bro has some good taste thou..

We don't know how you'll possibly prevail over such immutably unfair turns of circumstance, but you can count on every last man of us rooting for you to our last sinew.

Good luck with that. I suspect you'll need it.

Attachments

• _cliff blank copy.jpg
    _cliff blank copy.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 457
i say rape the holy hell out of mr neon. when the srt4 first came out i knew a guy who went from being a cool guy to a total "srt4 is god" asshole. now each time i see a peon srt4 i hunt them down and decimate it, just cause of him. and usually each guy has the same attitude, ill stalk them, then cruise by normally, get a feel for the car, and each time they take the bait and try to show off, in which i put them in their spot.

there used to be quite a few srt4's that cruised the local strip. as of last month i have not seen a single one. i like to think i scared them away, cause ive seen a few of them for sale now on autotrader. they mustve realized mopar stage 1 isnt as fast as they hoped.

srt-4's are a joke.the only thing worse then that car,are the drivers skills.i hope to show you a clip of me womping on a srt-4 soon.just have to learn how to post it.i say drop a few bucks in your motor and spank that fool. ROFL

Defiant said:
We don't know how you'll possibly prevail over such immutably unfair turns of circumstance, but you can count on every last man of us rooting for you to our last sinew.

Good luck with that. I suspect you'll need it.

OMG, I read that post here at work, and with that picture, wow I'm sure all my co-workers heard me laugh... thanks for that ROFL

All SRT owners arent the same, but most of the ones I have encountered are infact tripping over their own ego...

I think you should mail him a few of those fake bullet hole stickers in an unmarked envelope. After he rushes out to put them on his car you'll know what kind of loser he really is. :sneaky:

ive noticed every single srt-4 around here are all the same (pricks) they tend not to like it if u tell them they drive a fixed up neon ROFL

my neighbor too just got an srt-4 and he too has a head that wont fit in the damn car. ever since he has got it he has to let everyone hear the damn bov. he was trying to convince me the other day that he beat a Z-28. he went as far as saying that he was gonna get a license plate that reads "V8 HAHA". i just laughed at him with everyone else and then told him to go ahead wih it if he wants raped by every V8 around :p

hey laserturbo i live here in ft hood too and i think i have a pretty good idea of the srt4 ur talkin about. i gotta red gsx thats comin out the shop tonight ROFL but everytime he sees me cruisin down ft hood st he speeds up and shifts right as he passes me and is hangin all out his window lookin at me to see if i wanna do somethin. well since i dont have anything done to mine yet i wont bother yet, but give me a little time and i will silence the pass by psssh's guaranteed. but not all of them are like that. theres a silver one that has carbon fiber accents on it, hood, bumpers, lights, air diffuser, stuff like that, he's really cool i hang out with him and we go to the track sometimes together he's not a prick at all. and he's upgradin his to be stage 3 and i dont expect him to turn into a prick anytime soon. i got to the shop called kr motorsports if ur interested in doin anything to ur car or just hangin out, we're goin to the track tonight prolly leavin at about 630-7 if ur interested. im the short black guy thats always out there wearin shorts with sandals and only one sock just cause :thumb:

da kang3 said:
hey laserturbo i live here in ft hood too and i think i have a pretty good idea of the srt4 ur talkin about. i gotta red gsx thats comin out the shop tonight ROFL but everytime he sees me cruisin down ft hood st he speeds up and shifts right as he passes me and is hangin all out his window lookin at me to see if i wanna do somethin. well since i dont have anything done to mine yet i wont bother yet, but give me a little time and i will silence the pass by psssh's guaranteed. but not all of them are like that. theres a silver one that has carbon fiber accents on it, hood, bumpers, lights, air diffuser, stuff like that, he's really cool i hang out with him and we go to the track sometimes together he's not a prick at all. and he's upgradin his to be stage 3 and i dont expect him to turn into a prick anytime soon. i got to the shop called kr motorsports if ur interested in doin anything to ur car or just hangin out, we're goin to the track tonight prolly leavin at about 630-7 if ur interested. im the short black guy thats always out there wearin shorts with sandals and only one sock just cause :thumb:
Your SHIFT key seems to be malfunctioning. Is our spell check broken too?

da kang3 said:
I hope this conversation with u LandoAWD will help me achieve my goal of getting a green bar in my rep area. And that you will have a conversation with the other mods for me and let them know about our little talk about my green bars. This site is so addictive and now im addicted to the little green bars. Mmmmm green bars. :sneaky:
:toobad:

Just give the whole typing thing a shot; we'll go from there.

TheLaserProject said:
There is this guy that lives two houses down from me with his nice shiny red SRT-4. And I dont know what he has against me, but he insists on showing off his car every chance he gets. I swear, he knows the sound of my exhaust because when I got home one day I passed his house and all the doors were closed....right when I pulled in my driveway, locked my doors, and turned around his garage door was open, his hood up, and him revving.

The worst was when I was coming home and he was coming the opposite way. I had my windows down and he sees me, speeds up, and decides he wants to shift right by my window so I get the loudest PPPPPSSSSSHHHHHHHH...in my ear. He pulls this whole open my hood and admire my car deal everyday. I'm not stretching the truth either, he does it EVERYDAY.

My friend always says that if he wants a race to give to him, but that's exactly what I don't want to do, give him what he wants. But my friend volunteered himself to do the whole "fight fire with fire." He said it would be more humiliating for the SRT guy to lose to his car....an 89 Corolla GT-S. It has been rebuilt, and he is a toyota guy, so when he says rebuilt, he means rebuilt to race. All his cars in his driveway are toyotas. And his brother owns 3 supras, 2 MKII's and a 94.

I hope to have the video of the Corolla vs. the SRT-4 to show.

ya.. so? I bet you blow your BOV in every honda guys ear when you see them.. big deal

LandoAWD said:
:toobad:

Just give the whole typing thing a shot; we'll go from there.
Can and will do. That's pretty funny, i was gonna use this guy :toobad: too, but, you beat me to it. but i must warn you that it's kinda hard for me to keep up this whole capital letter thing, but i will try.
Everyone on this board is jealous of me now cause i got a mod to question me and respond back to my reply. Ha! :D

Burnett03 said:
ya.. so? I bet you blow your BOV in every honda guys ear when you see them.. big deal

No...actually I dont. I'm not a prick like the SRT guy.

TheLaserProject said:
No...actually I dont. I'm not a prick like the SRT guy.
yea man that would really be pointless here, u have no idea how many hondas there are here. and how many of them think they are fast. and how many are. so if he or i did that with our bov's, we wouldnt have any gas left just goin from home to post on a full tank of gas. not to mention the wait in the long line to get on post

da kang3 said:
yea man that would really be pointless here, u have no idea how many hondas there are here. and how many of them think they are fast. and how many are. so if he or i did that with our bov's, we wouldnt have any gas left just goin from home to post on a full tank of gas. not to mention the wait in the long line to get on post

Yeah, have you been done rancier at night where they all hang out in a pack at autozone or that carwash. It's like the civic nation moved here, some respectable, but most of them not.

yea i have before, but not lately cause i dont have my eclipse yet. even though i could take the majority of them in my jetta, it's outta my way on the way home so therefore pointless

What a loser. I have more respect when people build their cars fast (like me :D), not buy it straight out of the factory fast and brag about it. Unless its like some F50... then its a different story.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back