The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

I have been thinking of getting a different set of wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsidrift1

15+ Year Contributor
May 12, 2004
Decatur, Illinois
I have been thinking of getting a different set of wheels again. My wheels now are only about a year old with maybe 2000 miles on them. I have been thinking of getting a set of time attack style wheels. I mean color wise. I am looking at the tenzo DC-5 wheels or the rota p25rs. The black with a red lip around them. What do you guys think?

Rotas:17x9.5 Rota P45R - Flat Black Red Lip

Tenzos:TENZO DC5 Version-1 17 inch Rims

Anthony

I think your current wheels look very decent. I have no idea how your car would look with black wheels. Have you seen your car with black wheels before?

I'd save the money and buy something more interesting. Like saving towards Full Megan Racing suspension. :D

I actually just bought that on friday from extremepsi. LOL I havnt seen a black wheel on my car, but I just want something that looks more "tuff" I guess.

Anthony

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back