The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

i have a ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well, that's a USB plug. Find the hole that it fits in and stick it in.......ummmmm..... better choice of words put the plug in the proper socket. Why does that sound dirty to me?

Pug one end into the camera...one into the PC, and turn the camera on.

EDIT: Only do this with Winslows2k or XP.

Next step is going to the hp website and downloading the driver. Then get the software and it's simple to use.

Agreeing with lando. Even if you have Windows ME plug the camera in then restart the computer. The computer will use plug-and-play and automatically detect it and you just have to follow the steps.

doesnt sound too complicating for me....i should be able to do it now!! yea! oh and thanks for all the help guys.
(oh and that did sound a little dirty but it made me laugh ;) )

Originally posted by 99elicpsegirl
doesnt sound too complicating for me....i should be able to do it now!! yea! oh and thanks for all the help guys.
(oh and that did sound a little dirty but it made me laugh ;) )
it's all good :thumb:
why does plug and play even sound dirty to me? :confused: im fvcked up :(

plug and play...umm nothing dirty there but you think like me (or thats how it seems) so i guess we are both messed up!! :D

Originally posted by LandoAWD
Pug one end into the camera...one into the PC, and turn the camera on.

EDIT: Only do this with Winslows2k or XP.

This should also work with Windows ME - which also has the Imaging system, although not as mature, as Windows XP or 2000.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back