The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

i have a ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99elicpsegirl

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2003
TexasUS
i am really bad with computers and was wondering if anyone could tell me how to load pictures off of a digital camera onto the computer. any information will be helpful

Information on your camera could be of use as well. How do you connect it to the PC? What kind of camera?

well the camera should have come with an installation cd with the SW to upload the pictures.

I know with my cannon as soon I plug the camera into the computer and turn on the camera the software automatically loads.

have you checked out the instruction manual yet? those things can be really helpful :thumb:

Originally posted by thehyena
have you checked out the instruction manual yet? those things can be really helpful :thumb:

hey man, don't scare away the girls...:p

:thumb:

yeah, try the manual first.

RTFM :D :p

sorry bout that, didn't mean to hurt your feelings or nothin' just they usually have good directions in there

sorry bout that, didn't mean to hurt your feelings or nothin' just they usually have good directions in there

You just quoted yourself :confused:

i dont know where the manual is...my step dad put it somewhere and is out of town so i am on my own

Well then I will say this again.

Do you have the install cd.

If you not you may have to go to HP's site and download the SW.

no i dont have the cd...i will just go to the site then and figure it out i guess. thanks for the information guys

the website should be able to. or maybe tech support. Is it a USB connection?

i dunno. i am bad with computer stuff and dont know a thing about it or this camera. oh well

plug? hmm? does the usb have anything to do with like dial up or stuff? i asked my friend what that meant so i wouldnt look like an idiot and she doesnt know either..so i am just going to sound stupid by asking you to explain stuff to me :D

The USB port is a little rectangular port about .5in wide and 1cm tall.

oh well in that case...it is a digital boadband thing that i am trying to look at for the plug. hmm there is a ethernet connection thing with like phone plug then a cable connection (round) and a power ac adapter that is like a bigger phone jack plug

Does it look like this?

Attachments

• usb.jpg
    usb.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 95
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back