The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

I have a confession...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh, hai guys! When we doing this?

I'll play Halo with anyone who wants to, whether I know you for 30 seconds or 30 years (which would be difficult since I am only 26).

This thread is full of gheyness of epic proportions LOL damn homos

Watch out fellas, I hear from our little facebook dsmtuners rabble that warnings/bans are being flaunted.
DSMTooners Hangout: SRSLY GUYS, WE ARE SRS

That needs to be into a motivational poster

Watch out fellas, I hear from our little facebook dsmtuners rabble that warnings/bans are being flaunted.
DSMTooners Hangout: SRSLY GUYS, WE ARE SRS

That needs to be into a motivational poster

Hey now.. Why do you advertise such malarchy?

This thread went from humorous, to bashing, to more bashing, to a guy getting pwnd and disappearing, to dating, to being super ghey, and then to a ghey orgy/manwich. What can we come up with next? LOL

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Shotgun middle. :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This thread went from humorous, to bashing, to more bashing, to a guy getting pwnd and disappearing, to dating, to being super ghey, and then to a ghey orgy/manwich. What can we come up with next? LOL

And no one has called NO-#### yet!!!!!!!! ROFLROFL

Pfft halo.... get a girlfriend ahaha

My Girlfriend Plays Halo... and is currently almost finished making a Replica of the Mk.IV armor...

I thought it was implied. We all have girlfriends/wives. Well except for the king, he just has flavors. LOL
We perfer the term "sleeping around" much more fun :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back