The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

I hate thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

un4givin68

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 8, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I was at my girlfriends house tonight and i went outside to get heart burn pills out of my car. I thought damn i left the dome lights on now i am going to have a dead battery. Well i get closer to my car and realize that my drivers side window is busted out and all they took where my subs and my safcII. A couple of packs of smokes and some heart burn medicine. They went threw my altoids case i guess looking for drugs my glove box. Well i called the cops showed them the carnage they said we will try and print the car after our report. Inside the car there is nothing they can use we take a look at the wing and there is finger prints all over the underside jack pot. The cops asks me if any on them where mine i told him no i had just cleaned the car earlier in the day put a nice wax job on in. He asked how i knew they were not mine i told him that i never get in the trunk cause there is no room to put anything in there because of my box.he took every finger print off of my spoiler. I told him that when i was standing out there a dark expedition had basically stopped and stared at me they drove to the house around the corner he said he knew them well. He also said that he guarantees that it was them but we will have to wait and see what the finger prints turn up. I don't care if they get my stuff back as long as they catch the bastards. Sorry it is so long but i had to vent my girl friend feels crappy about it. She said that she would not buy furniture for her apartment and replace it all. I told her it was not her fault. So yea i just need to vent to someone who might care. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey sorry to hear about that. I am so sick of these idiots that just take from others because they are to lazy, dont have a job, or just to buy drugs with have to take everyones elses stuff. We had two or three break-ins a few years back, and I live in a nice residental area.

They should all be taken into a field and shot in the mouth!!!!!:sneaky: LOL!

I hope you get your stuff back atleast, and the theives get caught.

You know we should start cutting off the hands of thieves like every other country. I think that would get the freakin point across not to steal.

How bout someone in your house at night while your asleep. Stole some money, old playstation,sword credit cards. Use a key in cabinet in carport for emergency. Punk kids used to be friends of sons long time ago. Cops got a break on a robbery and stolen car andthen tip of neighbor hood thieves. Big bust swat,cops, snipers, busted their door in. Got an empty money jug back, old sword and stuff.House was full of stolen stuff. What dumbasses would have been bad if woke up and saw people creeping around. What a week. PSA hide key better or dont have one outside.

eclipsegsx1736 said:

I agree 100% on the keeper i am not letting this one go any where. I am still pissed about it all on a good note i found a talon grave yard they have 4 unmolested awd tsi talons a 90 and a 94. The guys that owns the place says they drive and run great. I couldn't get him to start them for me he has to dig them out i am going back in a couple of days and see what i found.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back