The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

i guess all of our cars are out of warranty but.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well....that is pretty clever the manufacturerers are hunting the forums and i DID feel bad for that guy until I started reading the follow up comments. Apparently he purposly deceited daimler chrysler....

that shouldnt matter tho, big deal if he races the car. He bought a sports car that is aimed in the exact direction he is taking it, thats why people buy sports cars, not to drive them 30mph everyday and never open the beast up. Her has every right to race his car and should not be penalized, now i could understand the street part, but i think they should make an exception when taken to the track. For god sakes, thats what they are built for, a neon that can run 13's stock deserves to be unleashed

That's why if you have a warranty, you go by a FIRST NAME BASIS and NEVER list the city where you live.

The world lacks common sense.

It doesn't really matter what you say on Forums, if they want to void warranties for racing most cars are now equipped with computers that record how the vehicle was driven. This is supposed to be for accident data collection but I'm sure a dealer could easily down;load this info from it. It's real stupid for dodge to void the warranty since the Neon ACR was essentially a neon built as a race car and the SRT's should be built for similar use.

chuckdog_5 said:
what do you mean??
There was a kid with a WRX on one of the boards who told all about how he'd blown it up and the dealer refused the warranty because of mods. So he took off the mods and took it to another dealer, who was going to fix everything. Except then he told the world about it on the World Wide Web, and someone else told the dealer the story.

i went to mitsu to have my car worked on covered my warranty. I wanted them to check the tranny cause I had two chunks come out when I changed the fluid. They said 1) by me changing the fluid myself I voided the warranty (even thought I bought the fluid from the guy 2 days ago and he said it was okay if I did it myself). He also said if I had been racing the car I voided the warranty we got into a big argument over it with me mentioning the magnusson moss warranty act. The spelling might be wrong

This guy got what he deserved. Plain and simple.

If you break your axles while racing and get them replaced under warranty, don't brag about it! :rolleyes:

That's why I stick with used cars. No warranty? No problem!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back